IGNORED

Fifa 13

BookEnd

Ultimate team has me hooked once again! got an amazing unbeaten prem squad in 3-5-2, and currently sitting on 250k coins waiting for a decent InForm. Extremley easy to make coins this year round, trading has been a piece of cake!

I'm Bristol City and England manager atm and my teams are like this, Bristol City 4 4 1 1 Carey; Foster, Fontaine, Carey, Cunningham; Al Ruwaili, Madeira (16 year old 68 rated scouted wonderkid), Elliott, Anderson; Baldock; Davies. Adomah got sold by my board so I was fuming at £1.2million! England team 4 4 1 1 Hart; Richards, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole; Walcott, Wilshere, Parker, Young; Rooney; Baldock. Brought in Baldock and Bryan, destroyed Ireland 5-2 first game and Finland 7-1 second game, Parker getting 6 in both and Baldock 3.

It's kinda like a trading card game. But those cards, you play with (So for example, i'll sell adomah for 100,000 coins, and buy dzeko for 300,000 coins)

You play matches, earn coins, win cups etc. With coins, you can buy 'booster' packs. These will have 'rare' cards/players in. There are also training cards, which improve players stats etc.

Each player has a preferred foot and formation, play them in the correct position, and they'll play the best of their ability, AKA chemistry.

BEWARE = this WILL get you hooked. I don't play it anymore due to spending real money on these stupid booster packs, spent something like 40 odd quid last year, insane.

So i avoid this part of the game now. But play it, you might like it. But EA will be rubbing their hands at the prospect :)

About fifa, they still haven't sorted the one thing in career that really grinds my gears, and thats the money.

I took city up via play offs in my first season, i got £36,000 for doing so.

erm.

What the ****??

Use the "Financial Takeover" item in the store. That'll get you about £40,000,000.

But, that's a brucey bonus which you have to buy. You won't be able to do that every season.

Point is, going up via play offs should get you millions, i didn't even get 100k. Makes playing a career as a manager a joke IMO. They've gone for 'realism'.... Really?

But, that's a brucey bonus which you have to buy. You won't be able to do that every season.

Point is, going up via play offs should get you millions, i didn't even get 100k. Makes playing a career as a manager a joke IMO. They've gone for 'realism'.... Really?

You buy it with points you earn in-game so just do it if you want loads of cash... and you can do it once per season.

Half way through my first Pro season as Adomah and my PS3 keeps freezing whenever I try to progress to the next match.

In the end, I had to restart my pro career.

Some neat touches to the game, slide tackles in the rain leaving a watery residue behind you, but there are a few shoddy areas too, like static linesmen and the crowd rendering on substitutions are piss poor

Use the take over option for the promotion bonus, then you have a good sense of realism in that regard, with regards to transfers and so on I find it pretty good, yeah there are some WTH moments but you have those in real life too, it's just when it happens in real life it's accepted because it's actually happened, on FIFA it's slated because it's a game.

Had it freeze once mate.

Got City promoted, now really struggling.

West Brom 1- City 1

City 1 - Southampton 1

City 0 West Ham 0

Aston V 2 - City 0

Bolton 4 - City 0

As you can see, I'm finding goals hard! I let Adamoah and Foster go as both wanted to leave, and brought in Addison (bmouth) Wells (Bradford) Piazon ( Chelsea) Garcia (Athletico) Digne (Lille) And a few journeymen and youths.

Archived