IGNORED

Football Hooliganism - How To Get Involved?

Randy Marsh

Morning everyone.

Basically I've never been a fan of all this malarkey but yesterday after the game two Blackburn female fans bumped into me when turning a corner, maybe accidently I'm not sure. They were laughing and enjoying themselves after their win. Being in a bad mood I didn't react so well and started on the pair, shoving one to the ground - don't worry they were at least 22 I'd say so it's cool.

Anyway, it gave me a massive rush :) something I haven't felt for years so I think I'm ready to do it for real. Anyone know what the procedure is? Do I have to apply on a website or do I just rock up to the town and put the windows through at a Wetherspoons?

Thanks in advance lads, I know how helpful this place is :)

FIGHT FIGHT WHEREVER YOU MAY BE !

Morning everyone.

Basically I've never been a fan of all this malarkey but yesterday after the game two Blackburn female fans bumped into me when turning a corner, maybe accidently I'm not sure. They were laughing and enjoying themselves after their win. Being in a bad mood I didn't react so well and started on the pair, shoving one to the ground - don't worry they were at least 22 I'd say so it's cool.

Anyway, it gave me a massive rush :) something I haven't felt for years so I think I'm ready to do it for real. Anyone know what the procedure is? Do I have to apply on a website or do I just rock up to the town and put the windows through at a Wetherspoons?

Should have dragged them by the hair to the nearest mud wrestling arena and got it on.

Go and buy some Burberry first, and you want to start punching walls to harden up your knuckles.

Report back with your progress, I want to see the outcome of this project you have taken on.

Modern hooliganism has changed a lot from its 80s heyday.

These days the discerning City hooligan wouldn't be seen dead in any stand other than the EE. The standard modus operandi is to rush towards the netting separating the home and away fans when City score, ensuring you hang slightly back from the bigger lads then tell everyone on twitter how you gave it the big 'un and leyton orient's top firm were driven off the East End.

Should have dragged them by the hair to the nearest mud wrestling arena and got it on.

Go and buy some Burberry first, and you want to start punching walls to harden up your knuckles.

Report back with your progress, I want to see the outcome of this project you have taken on.

Cheers mate I will keep everyone updated. Not too keen on punching walls but if it'll impress I'll just have to get on with it.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 IF YOU WANNA STAY ALIVE

Morning everyone.

You, my friend, are in luck. Next up at Ashton Gate it's Leeds who have, as I believe the hooligan parlance goes, "a big crew". Indeed, you might be sitting next to one in the Dolman. I happen to know that post-Olympics,the hooligan massive have gone up-market. Therefore, if you are sitting next to a chap in a white shirt speaking in a Northern whine then just say "Listen old chap, not to bother you or anything, but this is our manor and you are right out of order. How about we move to the Park and have a duel of the old ten paces and draw type?"

This could be the beginning of something extraordinary.

PS executed_wolfie is the man "ITK" if you want to confirm choice of pistol before the game.

Modern hooliganism has changed a lot from its 80s heyday.

These days the discerning City hooligan wouldn't be seen dead in any stand other than the EE. The standard modus operandi is to rush towards the netting separating the home and away fans when City score, ensuring you hang slightly back from the bigger lads then tell everyone on twitter how you gave it the big 'un and leyton orient's top firm were driven off the East End.

ummm there has been more acts of violence in other stands (mainly the dolman stand) in the last 5 years than anything that ever happend in the EE which in the EE is next to nothing.

Morning everyone.

Nice to see you're still under the influence this morning mate. how was the curry? did the waiters like your business plan of opening early to do breakfast? "would you cook pork?"

ummm there has been more acts of violence in other stands (mainly the dolman stand) in the last 5 years than anything that ever happend in the EE which in the EE is next to nothing.

Lots of wannabes in there, which was my (poorly made) point! I'm not disrespecting the EE, I was stood in it yesterday :banana:

Just heard from an old mucker, that some of the CLB (City Latte Brigade) lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction.

I remember the CLB being ran in '83 when we took a liberty with a traffic light near Millwall, to be fair we deserved it.

We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

Morning everyone.

You can always watch I.D. or maybe The Football Factory or even Green Street !!, You will be a well ard' top boy if you watch any of these :tv_horror:

You can always watch I.D. or maybe The Football Factory or even Green Street !!, You will be a well ard' top boy if you watch any of these :tv_horror:

Also Randy, when you knocked these 2 lasses to the ground I hope you quickly jumped up and down flapping your arms around like a baby bird trying to take off on a windy day.....looks much 'arder and proper naughty when you do that.

Just heard from an old mucker, that some of the CLB (City Latte Brigade) lads are coming out of retirement just in case you young pups need a bit of direction.

I remember the CLB being ran in '83 when we took a liberty with a traffic light near Millwall, to be fair we deserved it.

We've forgotten more than most of you know, but once you've got the taste for some toe to toe, dodging the OB, keeping it ITK, and STILL using the gentleman's code (don't hit any scarfers, women or babies) then you can have a bit of fun.

Or toddlers! Don't forget the code.

"Skinny Frappes" gang.

Archived