IGNORED

Football Hooliganism - How To Get Involved?

Randy Marsh

It's hilarious to see the cliques gang up to suppress an individuals opinion - all the while scratching your heads because it doesn't fit your boozer, bullying, pecking-order mentality.

Hooligans and violent people are severely lacking in themselves - hence why they bully others.

Only recently, after the Barnsley game, we had City fans posting that they hate northeners - forgetting we have manager and players from the north. 

Those fans are certainly unintelligent and bigoted. 

Re - the question I raised on an earlier post - would a percentage of football fans follow the game if you removed the hate?

It's no surprise domestic violence increases during football season / tournaments when you have morons with retarded / mindless attitudes such as on this thread, and others.

It's hilarious to see the cliques gang up to suppress an individuals opinion - all the while scratching your heads because it doesn't fit your boozer, bullying, pecking-order mentality.

Hooligans and violent people are severely lacking in themselves - hence why they bully others.

Only recently, after the Barnsley game, we had City fans posting that they hate northeners - forgetting we have manager and players from the north.

Re - the question I raised on an earlier post - would a percentage of football fans follow the game if you removed the hate?

It's no surprise domestic violence increases during football season / tournaments when you have morons with retarded / mindless attitudes such as on this thread, and others.

Psssttt : Randy "headhunter" Marsh didn't actually do it..... ;)

I don't think anyone involved in the mod team has such idiotic views on all things football though. Well maybe one or two ;)

I don't have a clue how the newbie/member

system works...

Perhaps he's a patient nimby trying to get on the stadium forum?

You forgot to mention, Guardian reading, sandal wearing, lentil munching, feminist.

Your eagerness to attack me for not fitting your clique criteria highlights your narrow-minded, bigoted, pernicious boozer culture mentality of 'sizing' everyone up to see if they fit the bullying pecking-order.

My friends and I experienced this recently in boozers in Henbury and Southmead - that 'haven't seen you in my pub before - what are you doing here?' mentality. I thought this smallminded, parochialism had long gone....

Randy at it again sitting on the edge of his pond with his dusty old fishing rod waiting for a bite

He got me once and i survived to tell the tale, beware he will get you

There was a troll on the old bbc606 boards who used to go by the name 'Randy' but he turned out to be a Rovers-supporting convicted drink-driver who writes for The Post. Our Randy couldn't be that Randy could he?!

You forgot to mention, Guardian reading, sandal wearing, lentil munching, feminist.

Your eagerness to attack me for not fitting your clique criteria highlights your narrow-minded, bigoted, pernicious boozer culture mentality of 'sizing' everyone up to see if they fit the bullying pecking-order.

My friends and I experienced this recently in boozers in Henbury and Southmead - that 'haven't seen you in my pub before - what are you doing here?' mentality. I thought this smallminded, parochialism had long gone....

To be honest if you have a Red eye your probably get funny looks no matter where you go.

Well that's not fair, the intelligent and articulate have enjoyed picking holes in your posts this summer, can we make an exception and keep at

least one token "retard" (yourself) to keep us

entertained?

Your eagerness to attack me for not fitting your clique criteria highlights your narrow-minded, bigoted, pernicious boozer culture mentality of 'sizing' everyone up to see if they fit the

bullying, pecking-order.

You obviously don't venture into Henbury or Southmead very often then ?!?!

Often actually as I have friends there - though we won't be frequenting the 'Crow' - indicative of the boozer, bully culture.....

You do surprise me. Given your attitude towards "boozer culture" as you put it , I'm suprised you can find many pubs in those areas that conform to the standards you crave.

You do surprise me. Given your attitude towards "boozer culture" as you put it , I'm suprised you can find many pubs in those areas that conform

to the standards you crave.

The only standards my friends and I 'crave' are an enjoyable quiet drink in pleasant atmosphere - not surrounded by kings of nothingness bullying all and sundry with their sentoriuos tones and big-headed aggressive behaviour

The only standards my friends and I 'crave' are an enjoyable quiet drink in pleasant atmosphere - not surrounded by kings of nothingness bullying all and sundry with their sentoriuos tones and big-headed aggressive behaviour

That's fair enough , I just can't think of a pub in Henbury or Southmead where you can get that.

PS , at the risk of sounding thick , I've never heard that highlighted word in my life !!

More hypocrisy. You talk about smallmindness in others yet use the word "retard"

You really need to look a little closer to home first.

That's fair enough , I just can't think of a pub in Henbury or Southmead where you can get that.

PS , at the risk of sounding thick , I've never

heard that highlighted word in my life !!

We find quiet corners - though I do know what you mean about finding any pubs like that.

Aa for that word - I could have said loud or booming.

I'm an ordinary City / football fan who is fed up with the continuation of the hatred and violence that filters through what is a great game.

Even Fergie and Liverpool are calling for an end to the vile chanting by fans!! And about time....

Healthy banter is possible without puerile name-calling or bigotry.

You really are a first class tit.

More hypocrisy. You talk about smallmindness in others yet use the word "retard"

You really need to look a little closer to home first.

And you approach the debate with the boozer mentality - picking on one point that suits your selective argument whilst ignoring the whole.

I suggest you research the word retard and you will find all is within context.

Archived