IGNORED

Football Hooliganism - How To Get Involved?

Randy Marsh

As I know my mentality (and I don't frequent boozers) I am entitled to the opinion that you are a hypocrite.

I know what the word retard means and as you weren't using it as a noun we both know you were being disparaging.

I get that you don't like fighting but you approach is provocative in the least. You use inflammatory language and wonder why people argue back.

These are just observations.

You forgot to mention, Guardian reading, sandal wearing, lentil munching, feminist.

Your eagerness to attack me for not fitting your clique criteria highlights your narrow-minded, bigoted, pernicious boozer culture mentality of 'sizing' everyone up to see if they fit the

bullying, pecking-order.

My friends and I experienced this recently in boozers in Henbury and Southmead - that 'haven't seen you in my pub before - what are you doing here?' mentality. I thought this smallminded, parochialism had long gone....

You made the attack, All I did was apply your own 'clique criteria' to you... One could easily suggest that labeling people who hold a different opinion to yourself as 'retards' is indicative of the small minded bullying you are so eager to accuse others of.

Incidently, if you had any idea about the people who post on this forum and any idea about humour in general you'd realise that the original post was both a joke and intended to mock the almost defunct hooligan culture in football. Unfortunately, despite your claims at being intelligent this has quite extravagantly passed you by.

I think this thread is funny and some of you are so uptight it beggars belief. Can you not see that this thread is lampooning violence?

Yep loved the sarcasm in the OP.

I'm just fed up with RedEye's air of superiority that he would have us all believe he is wrapped within.

Apparently the rest of us are just knuckle dragging neanderthals.

Thank you, i'm often complemented on it. Why do you go to football? You seem scared and distressed by the whole event. Even attending the boozer seems to unsettle you.

Scared? Never

Distressed? Never

Unsettled? Never

why do you think I go to / and follow football? Doh!

And not so much a compliment - more highlighting your reaction to reading about yourself......

As I know my mentality (and I don't frequent boozers) I am entitled to the opinion that you are a hypocrite.

I know what the word retard means and as you

weren't using it as a noun we both know you

were being disparaging.

I get that you don't like fighting but you approach

is provocative in the least. You use

inflammatory language and wonder why people

argue back.

These are just observations.

Of course they are observations....

You still have not understood my context of the word - and strange how you question my content and yet ignore the multitude of vile posts which cannot be misconstrued

just an observation.......

You made the attack, All I did was apply your own 'clique criteria' to you... One could easily suggest that labeling people who hold a different opinion to yourself as 'retards' is indicative of the small minded bullying you are so eager to accuse others of.

Incidently, if you had any idea about the people who post on this forum and any idea about humour in general you'd realise that the original post was both a joke and intended to mock the almost defunct hooligan culture in football. Unfortunately, despite your claims at being intelligent this has quite extravagantly passed you by.

its just another poster with a thesaurus and a superiority complex (thank god for my iphone)

Scared? Never

Distressed? Never

Unsettled? Never

why do you think I go to / and follow football? Doh!

And not so much a compliment - more highlighting your reaction to reading about yourself......

Why moan continuously then if what you complain about doesn't do any of the above?

Firstly, I don't have to justify myself to you or verify any 'so-called' claims.

Secondly, why are so many Bristolians obsessed with 'sizing' people up? Could it be a mechanism to control?

Does that happen alot then? You seem to spend and inordinate amount of time "sizing up" the behaviour of others, even in pubs.

Do you spend much time getting annoyed by other people?

Does that happen alot then? You seem to spend and inordinate amount of time "sizing up" the behaviour of others, even in pubs.

Do you spend much time getting annoyed by other people?

I doubt that as he would of had a good shoeing by now you know with the boozer mentaility in Bristol and all

Yep loved the sarcasm in the OP.

I'm just fed up with RedEye's air of superiority

that he would have us all believe he is wrapped

within.

Apparently the rest of us are just knuckle

dragging neanderthals.

I'm not superior in any way - you must have inferiority complex if you feel that way.

I do like your 'gang' mentality though - cajoling all to join you because you're aggrieved - yet more boozer culture in operation....

Let me reiterate - I am an ordinary City / Football fan who is expressing opinion against football hooligan / violence culture

it would appear those attacking me are pro football hooliganism / violence

I would like to know how many of those have perpetrated domestic violence - aa they often are connected - especially as a new law comes into operation criminalising mental abuse.

Ah ****, I don't suppose the mods could remove my previous post could they? I've just broken the first few rules of.... Well. I can't bloody say.

For gods sake Redeye, this rule is difficult to

obey.

Tsk - me and my totalitarian desires......

Enjoyed discussion with you all - I have a train to catch..... Now where's that friggin iPhone?!

ps - 6 points come Sunday

its just another poster with a thesaurus and a superiority complex (thank god for my iphone)

I've wanted one of those for years - what pet shop can you get them from and is it a proper dinosaur?

Archived