IGNORED

Football Hooliganism - How To Get Involved?

Randy Marsh

Morning everyone.

Basically I've never been a fan of all this malarkey but yesterday after the game two Blackburn female fans bumped into me when turning a corner, maybe accidently I'm not sure. They were laughing and enjoying themselves after their win. Being in a bad mood I didn't react so well and started on the pair, shoving one to the ground - don't worry they were at least 22 I'd say so it's cool.

Anyway, it gave me a massive rush :) something I haven't felt for years so I think I'm ready to do it for real. Anyone know what the procedure is? Do I have to apply on a website or do I just rock up to the town and put the windows through at a Wetherspoons?

Thanks in advance lads, I know how helpful this place is :)

FIGHT FIGHT WHEREVER YOU MAY BE !

I believe the correct approach these days is to act all 'ard on Twitter and Facebook and the like. Physical fisticuffs is just so passé

Morning everyone.

Basically I've never been a fan of all this malarkey but yesterday after the game two Blackburn female fans bumped into me when turning a corner, maybe accidently I'm not sure. They were laughing and enjoying themselves after their win. Being in a bad mood I didn't react so well and started on the pair, shoving one to the ground - don't worry they were at least 22 I'd say so it's cool.

Anyway, it gave me a massive rush :) something I haven't felt for years so I think I'm ready to do it for real. Anyone know what the procedure is? Do I have to apply on a website or do I just rock up to the town and put the windows through at a Wetherspoons?

I love you.

Anyone finds a lost and lonely sense of humor , please hand in to the nearest stuBS35.

No, its not a lack of sense of humour. I don't understand why people need to try and piss take out of other fans of this football club. Needless, and quite frankly embarrassing behaviour.

No, its not a lack of sense of humour. I don't understand why people need to try and piss take out of other fans of this football club. Needless, and quite frankly embarrassing behaviour.

So would you say that Randy taking the mickey is 'pwoppa nawty' or have I missed the true meaning of that phrase?

Talking of 'top lads', did anyone see Danny Dyer's definitive statement of condemnation on the people who carried out the 9/11 attacks? Funny AND poignant

So would you say that Randy taking the mickey is 'pwoppa nawty' or have I missed the true meaning of that phrase?

Talking of 'top lads', did anyone see Danny Dyer's definitive statement of condemnation on the people who carried out the 9/11 attacks? Funny AND poignant

Again, grow up.

You, my friend, are in luck. Next up at Ashton Gate it's Leeds who have, as I believe the hooligan parlance goes, "a big crew". Indeed, you might be sitting next to one in the Dolman. I happen to know that post-Olympics,the hooligan massive have gone up-market. Therefore, if you are sitting next to a chap in a white shirt speaking in a Northern whine then just say "Listen old chap, not to bother you or anything, but this is our manor and you are right out of order. How about we move to the Park and have a duel of the old ten paces and draw type?"

This could be the beginning of something extraordinary.

PS executed_wolfie is the man "ITK" if you want to confirm choice of pistol before the game.

Hmmmmm

Morning everyone.

No no no you are mistaken. It wasn't the hooliganism that made you buzz, it was the sweet pleasure of beating down a women.

With city losing on Saturday, my wife has another black eye she'll have to explain away to the neighbours.

Ahh I see - hooliganism and violence - that most obviuos of humuorous subjects....

Pointless thread indeed......

Time to split the forum further - keep the retards away from intelligent articulate debate

My God you are such a hypocrite! You have the audacity to talk about intelligent articulate debate and then use this extremely offensive word.

Use of that word is far worse than a few people talking about hooliganism.

Ahh I see - hooliganism and violence - that most obviuos of humuorous subjects....

Pointless thread indeed......

Time to split the forum further - keep the retards away from intelligent articulate debate

Well that's not fair, the intelligent and articulate have enjoyed picking holes in your posts this summer, can we make an exception and keep at least one token "retard" (yourself) to keep us entertained?

Well that's not fair, the intelligent and articulate have enjoyed picking holes in your posts this summer, can we make an exception and keep at least one token "retard" (yourself) to keep us entertained?

Personally, I smell a big red and white rat.

Only 94 posts, a member since July 2012, not a subscriber - so shouldn't this poster be a "newbie" rather than a fully fledged member?

It's either someone from the club or a mod/admin with a double account.

Personally, I smell a big red and white rat.

Only 94 posts, a member since July 2012, not a subscriber - so shouldn't this poster be a "newbie" rather than a fully fledged member?

It's either someone from the club or a mod/admin with a double account.

I don't think anyone involved in the mod team has such idiotic views on all things football though. Well maybe one or two ;)

I don't have a clue how the newbie/member system works...

Perhaps he's a patient nimby trying to get on the stadium forum?

Archived