IGNORED

Posh Vs. City

redlandrebel

First time I've looked at a line-up this season and struggled to see what Mcinnes is trying to do but I hope he proves me wrong.

Where the hell is Morris? Unless he's carrying a knock I can't understand why he's not featured as Mcinnes has cherry picked from his former club.

The line-up looks a bit sluggish to me and we really need to win this one for the momentum and confidence in the team.

COYR

I think for Elliot to be included in the starting line up means a three man midfield.

.....................................Heaton

Foster................Wilson.......Fontaine.............Cunning

...................Elliot...........Skuse..........Pearson

.....Baldock..................Taylor..........................Woolford

Very attacking formation if that's what it is.

I think it'll just be 4-4-2 with Skuse wide right but inside more while Baldock probably covers right attack as well as playing off Taylor and Woolford wide left but also trying to get forward and play off of Ryan Taylor.

I like the look of it. James Wilson definitely deserves a chance and Carey, Albert and Stead all looked pretty knackered after Saturday's game (especially with Carey and Stead not really at their best either). Makes sense.

the OS makes it sound like its just going to be

-----------------------heaton----------------------------

foster---wilson----------fontaine--------cunningham

skuse---elliot-----------pearson----------wooly

baldock------taylor

From the look of that it seems like Del wants us to be completely solid defensively with skuse replacing adomah and wilson giving us some height in the centre back role.

Could pay off IMO... Our away form is woeful and we need to make sure we can get some points away from home!

Just a guess from looking into the team and what I think he is experimenting with!

Not a chance.

4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 with Wooly in the pocket.

Peterborough are a free scoring side, especially at home. Derek has brought in Marvin to win the midfield battle and is probably hoping a slightly more direct or countering approach with Taylor and Baldock will be enough to get the goals to win the game

Makes perfect sense on paper, here's hoping it works.

COYR.

Archived