IGNORED

Maynard Suffers "serious Knee Injury"

Rudolf Hucker

In all seriousness, credit to you guys for your mature comments. It looks like his injury isn't as bad as first thought. I understand why you lot don't like Maynard, but it would've been unsavoury to read things about him being injured.

Credit where it's due!

You fcukin patronising twerp, even if there was anti "get better" messages for "you to read", it's none of your bleedin business, our forum, our rules !

Yep, our superior sporting facilities, far lower crime rate, better transport, large range of parks, access to the countryside, range of shopping, opera house, arenas, bars, restaurants, higher wages, lower house prices, more educated workforce sure do make for a tough life.

Better parks? Access to the countryside? Have you been to Bristol?

Yep, our superior sporting facilities, far lower crime rate, better transport, large range of parks, access to the countryside, range of shopping, opera house, arenas, bars, restaurants, higher wages, lower house prices, more educated workforce sure do make for a tough life.

If you honestly believe all that then crack must also be extremely affordable in Crapdiff.

You forgot to mention that it's also full of bloody taffs!!!

:englandflag:

Actually Bristol West has one of the highest percentage of people with degrees in the country (62%) and no constituency in Cardiff comes anywhere close to matching that, so on that measure and on a number of other scores, you're talking out yer hole. You neglect to mention that Cardiff has a higher unemployment and higher rate of teenage preganancy and STDs too :cool:

I would challenge you on parks, countryside, bars, restaurants. Higher wages is bullcrap, check the office for national statistics and any surveys stating average salaries. Bristols GDP has been one of the highest in the uk for many years and in the top 40 in europe. Lower house prices? Surely higher house prices suggests a better place to live e.g. Bristol. More educated workforce?? WTF, how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

The others I may have to grant you but we all know money gets chucked at you from central government and Europe

In all seriousness, credit to you guys for your mature comments. It looks like his injury isn't as bad as first thought. I understand why you lot don't like Maynard, but it would've been unsavoury to read things about him being injured.

Credit where it's due!

**** me that sounded like the adverts that the gobshite Rhod Gilbert did for the Welsh tourist board a couple years back, ******* embarrassing.

My French neighbour went to cardiff earlier in the year for Wales v France rugby and told me he had never in his whole life seen so many drunk and incapable women and that was at 6.30pm, falling about all over the place, asleep and puking up, that's something to be proud of.

Classy http://www.dailymail...ms-big-win.html

By the way is The Black Prince at Llantrisant still going?

Bristol also has a much richer heritage than Cardiff. Cardiff only became a city in 1905 whereas Bristol has been a city since 1542. Bristol has over 4000 listed buildings compared to about 1000 in Cardiff. Where in Cardiff can you see beautiful Georgian architecture such as exists in Clifton or Brunel's iconic Suspension bridge?

Bristol has a superior airport, attracts more visitors (office of national statistics) and is Bigger than Cardiff town

Bristol also has a much richer heritage than Cardiff. Cardiff only became a city in 1905 whereas Bristol has been a city since 1542. Bristol has over 4000 listed buildings compared to about 1000 in Cardiff. Where in Cardiff can you see beautiful Georgian architecture such as exists in Clifton or Brunel's iconic Suspension bridge?

Bristol has a superior airport, attracts more visitors (office of national statistics) and is Bigger than Cardiff town

Yeah, nice.

Bristol Castle:

http://www.yourlocal...stle-132886.jpg

Cardiff Castle:

http://www.google.co...19&tx=108&ty=59

http://visitbritainn...itainonview.jpg

Anyway, just winding you up. I like Bristol, and yep Bristol has far superior Georgian architecture, although I'd argue that Cardiff has better Edwardian..

Im still annoyed over the length of time Maynard was out injured due to his mishap with the skiing.

All those wages and medical bills only for him to come back and put in half the effort and his obvious desire to get away

So if you don't mind i'll decline any sympathy towards him

Um ditto.

I don't actively wish ill, but I'll not be penning a get well soon card any time in this millenia.

I would challenge you on parks, countryside, bars, restaurants. Higher wages is bullcrap, check the office for national statistics and any surveys stating average salaries. Bristols GDP has been one of the highest in the uk for many years and in the top 40 in europe. Lower house prices? Surely higher house prices suggests a better place to live e.g. Bristol. More educated workforce?? WTF, how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

The others I may have to grant you but we all know money gets chucked at you from central government and Europe

Absolutely not, that's like saying living somewhere with high food or petrol prices is the best place to live. In a location where house prices are less expensive then there is more disposable income and people can spend that into the local economy going to nice places such as shopping, bars, arenas, restaurants.

All high house prices do is give money to bankers in London, not very good for Bristol.

Love how defensive people get about bristol on here

Bristol is a decent place to live , got harbourside , suspension bridge. decent environment

Cardiff also a decent place to live with the castle and Cardiff bay area

Both places are nice , if u let football get in the way of enjoying both then....well ur loss I guess

I find it odd that i work with 3 welsh people who bang on about how amazing Wales is. Yet for some reason they all work in Bristol. Why would that be?

Better jobs/ pay over here maybe? this argument is getting silly now though. As has been said cardiff and bristol are decent city's to live- despite me disliking the football club i can see past that. Wales on the whole is a beautifull place if you get to the west coast you wont see anything like it in britain.

Archived