IGNORED

Maynard Suffers "serious Knee Injury"

Rudolf Hucker

You do have to wonder if Nicky will struggle with both knees being slightly weakened, one injury surely means that other usually becomes the stronger no?

I wonder if its the boots (blades) that cause more injuries, with blades does it keep the foot facing forward where traditional studs would make the boot/foot turn in same direction as knee is going?

I think there is a lot in that suggestion....I know of one ex footballer whos careeer was ended by anterior tear and he is adamant it was the Bladed studs which caused it... Im a bit out of touch with modern technology in football boots but I always wore boots with short alloy screw in studs six on each boot except in the most extreme hard pitches when I wore moulded... Funnily enough the club coaches always encouraged you to force your foot into a 1/2 size smaller which were tight...however it did seem to make you able to kick the ball better but gave some killer blisters..

What poppycock! If I want to find the "best" location to live, I would expect to pay a higher premium for houses. I wouldn't expect to pay £300,000 for a 3-bed detached in say the depths of knowle west but I would expect to pay at least that for the same house in say westbury on trym, as it is deemed to be a nicer place to live (no offence westers)

House prices are higher in more sought after areas or cities because more people want to live there which drives the prices up

I think this video explains what I was trying to say a little better.

Archived