IGNORED

Trouble In Ground ?

Eco

She'd have loved to, I'm sure. We too have our element of folk still stuck in the 70s. Most clubs have. It's just that most clubs don't kick off inside the ground any more. One or two of yours have got to be expecting the 7 o'clock knock. Our stewards will not enter the supporter's area without first getting the ok from their control box saying that at least half a dozen cameras are pointing towards the area they need to enter.

Much prefer a bit of congealed blood. We call it Black Pudding. Then a bit of tripe and onions. It takes about 20 minutes to cook; just enough time to take my whippet down to t'park for a bit of a run then home to look after my pigeons. Any other Northern stereotypes you'd like me to mention?

We have been on the receiving end of one or two coin throwing incidents over the years. Mainly towards the end of the season when our victories have relegated other clubs.

The away section used to be at the other end of the stand you were in but then that attracted Bolton fans to the corner near to them. Someone, in their wisdom, thought switching to the end adjacent to the family stand may be the way forwards.

I frequent a similar board where the minority remember with fondness their youthful exploits at the grounds of rival clubs. Hell, in the 70s and early 80s I too would take liberties all over the country. Difference is, I grew up.

Seems your still very good at stirring the s-it though, time your pigeon loft was cleaned out, and your whippet/Mrs need taking out for her walk

Like the red side of Bristol who come on our forum ....... I just pop here now and again to see what's happening

I notice this is being discussed on your forum. How, in the name of Jesust*ttyfondling Christ, can any of your fans claim that the Gas have noble, gentleman thugs who never go anywhere near innocent members of the public? Racially abusing young kids and attacking single women amongst other incidents in the recent past says otherwise.

I notice this is being discussed on your forum. How, in the name of Jesust*ttyfondling Christ, can any of your fans claim that the Gas have noble, gentleman thugs who never go anywhere near innocent members of the public? Racially abusing young kids and attacking single women amongst other incidents in the recent past says otherwise.

Yep Barnet, Swindon, Oxford and of course the tit fiddler how they can claim the morale high ground is beyond me. :10_1_108:

And as I said, the person doing the apologising for those Bolton fans winding you up was obviously not in the area when your supporters were relishing their two goal advantage.

Learn to take it if you're going to dish it out.

Heard you mucky northern types are very good at taking it, must get very mucky underfoot though being bent over that long.

Firstly, to my knowledge Harvestor do not do 2 for 1 meals or is the north really that poor???

Secondly, how was it there were a handful of City with black eyes/cuts if they were fighting a kiddies birthday party?

This is exactly what we heard after Amici got smashed up at Forest 'it was full of families and children' yeah right. It was Forest who started that by lobbing chairs and there were some lippy Bolton fans around on Sat who got more than what they were bargaining for

Takes two to tango.

Wasn't that millwall coach full of women and kids aswel?

Firstly, to my knowledge Harvestor do not do 2 for 1 meals or is the north really that poor???

Secondly, how was it there were a handful of City with black eyes/cuts if they were fighting a kiddies birthday party?

This is exactly what we heard after Amici got smashed up at Forest 'it was full of families and children' yeah right. It was Forest who started that by lobbing chairs and there were some lippy Bolton fans around on Sat who got more than what they were bargaining for

Takes two to tango.

Dp

I very much doubt it. Reading and writing skills probably don't feature highly on his list of acheivements.

I do, though, love how those folk on here, obviously with helpers for the reading and writing skills, join in by justifying their part in a bit of a fight. They were probably nowhere near!

Regarding my long-since-gone dallience with football violence; I grew up in an era when it was a case of fight of flight. Also it was expected. Those days are long gone but hey, you neanderthals carry on. Expect the 6 o'clock knock though.

Ah right i see now so it was fine when you used to do it, but now you don't any more it's totally unacceptable??

Get off your high horse

Takes two to tango.

Exactly.

It's the same story everytime and no doubt our lot use it if they got done over.

As I said early when I left a minute from the end with my daughter they was plenty of Bolton lads outside looking for "it" .

It seems they may have come unstuck and then like every other away whinging fans come on here and claim it was women and kids got attack .

If Bolton didn't have a mob there would have been no trouble , it does take two to tango.

<p>

I'm a Bolton supporter and I sat, alongside my wife and daughter in the FAMILY STAND near to the divide between our supporters and yours.

I'm here in peace and certainly don't want to start WW3; your boys tried that already yesterday.

Anyway; here's an observation from a pacifist 50 year old:

We went one and then two goals down to you. It's not that unusual to be honest. We have spent a couple of our last 4 year in the Prem pretty much as whipping boys for the top six or seven clubs. We got merciless stick from your support. Again, something we're used to; "Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya?" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning Away!" a selection of two of the songs designed to goad the home support.

Once you've given it large to a section of the opposition fans, then things go awry for you on the pitch, you've really got to expect more of the same back at you.

"Two Nil and you ****** it up!" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning At Home!"

The reaction from your supporters nearest the fence? Well, I think one or two of your delightful mob would have liked to rip my head off. After all, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat! It's been hell of a while since we turned around a two goal deficit!

It was my daughter's 16th birthday today and she had a party last night. In order to get home in time we left the stadium with about 3 or 4 minutes left; something I've never done before. I crossed the away car park and was confronted by a small child of about 26 years of age. Really, he started off in a gang of around 5 City fans and walked over to me; as I've already said, a bloke with his wife and daughter in tow; and offered a kick off with me. I also stated earlier that I'm a pacifist. Well, not particularly a pacifist but I'm in a job I'd rather not lose just because some plebian called me out. Besides which, he did look a bit of a special needs case.

Anyway, I looked towards him and he was giving it the Billy Big Time, looked behind him for his fellow supporters. Fortunately for me they hadn't bothered coming with him, obviously recognising that a family of 3 were no match for a gang of 5. Once he'd realised he was on his own his arse dropped and he walked away muttering that I was a soft cúnt.

Anyway, the reason for my visit to your forum. Welcome to 21st century football. Shame some of your neanderthals are stuck in a 1970s time zone!

Thanks for pointing out that small minority of our loyal fans are also hooligans. I expect you're familiar with this as it exists at every club in the league.However, inline with other posts, please accept my blanket apology for and on behalf of all Bristol City fans. Hope this helps the healing process.

I'm a Bolton supporter and I sat, alongside my wife and daughter in the FAMILY STAND near to the divide between our supporters and yours.

I'm here in peace and certainly don't want to start WW3; your boys tried that already yesterday.

Anyway; here's an observation from a pacifist 50 year old:

We went one and then two goals down to you. It's not that unusual to be honest. We have spent a couple of our last 4 year in the Prem pretty much as whipping boys for the top six or seven clubs. We got merciless stick from your support. Again, something we're used to; "Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya?" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning Away!" a selection of two of the songs designed to goad the home support.

Once you've given it large to a section of the opposition fans, then things go awry for you on the pitch, you've really got to expect more of the same back at you.

"Two Nil and you ****** it up!" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning At Home!"

The reaction from your supporters nearest the fence? Well, I think one or two of your delightful mob would have liked to rip my head off. After all, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat! It's been hell of a while since we turned around a two goal deficit!

It was my daughter's 16th birthday today and she had a party last night. In order to get home in time we left the stadium with about 3 or 4 minutes left; something I've never done before. I crossed the away car park and was confronted by a small child of about 26 years of age. Really, he started off in a gang of around 5 City fans and walked over to me; as I've already said, a bloke with his wife and daughter in tow; and offered a kick off with me. I also stated earlier that I'm a pacifist. Well, not particularly a pacifist but I'm in a job I'd rather not lose just because some plebian called me out. Besides which, he did look a bit of a special needs case.

Anyway, I looked towards him and he was giving it the Billy Big Time, looked behind him for his fellow supporters. Fortunately for me they hadn't bothered coming with him, obviously recognising that a family of 3 were no match for a gang of 5. Once he'd realised he was on his own his arse dropped and he walked away muttering that I was a soft cúnt.

Anyway, the reason for my visit to your forum. Welcome to 21st century football. Shame some of your neanderthals are stuck in a 1970s time zone!

Get off your high horse mate, you did yourself no favours. Your Bolton lads were looking for it outside the ground. It's unfortunate you came up against an idiot with your daughter but that doesn't mean you can call 'some' of us hooligans.

Personally people that cause trouble annoy me as that's why football fans are treated like scum.

However, I must ask the op why it was fine for him to do it back then but now he has had his fun it's not acceptable?

Many ex trouble makers explain that part of the reason why they got involved was a part of Belonging. Is it not conceivable that young people today would crave the same things?

Seems rich to me.

Personally people that cause trouble annoy me as that's why football fans are treated like scum.

However, I must ask the op why it was fine for him to do it back then but now he has had his fun it's not acceptable?

Many ex trouble makers explain that part of the reason why they got involved was a part of Belonging. Is it not conceivable that young people today would crave the same things?

Seems rich to me.

It was fashionable at the time...ie seventies to eighties, we have all matured ( i think ) that said, people who wear their jeans halfway down their arse really annoy me.......pull em up you ***** :ill: besides i think the op should have started with " Trouble at mill ! " ( now to be crucified for being some kind of phobic )

It was fashionable at the time...ie seventies to eighties, we have all matured ( i think ) that said, people who wear their jeans halfway down their arse really annoy me.......pull em up you ***** :ill: besides i think the op should have started with " Trouble at mill ! " ( now to be crucified for being some kind of phobic )

There are lots of movies and books that present it as if it's still a fashionable thing.

It would be like me looking at the rave scene in 30 years and tutting because people are still taking E. Which is something I would not do because I understand it.

There are lots of movies and books that present it as if it's still a fashionable thing.

It would be like me looking at the rave scene in 30 years and tutting because people are still taking E. Which is something I would not do because I understand it.

Wasn't a dig, just an observation......i like to keep my bits warm, sod the fashion, as for the films i have to agree, seems to glorify hooliganism in a kind of "warrior" and "bonding" kinda thing, and i do speak from experience...btw Whats a rave ? :icecream:

Get off your high horse mate, you did yourself no favours. Your Bolton lads were looking for it outside the ground. It's unfortunate you came up against an idiot with your daughter but that doesn't mean you can call 'some' of us hooligans.

I think you'll find that if there are one or two ********* in your following I can call some of you hooligans you pillock. What would you like me to call them?

Not one part of my post alluded to the fact that every single Bristol City supporter was a hooligan. If the cap fits then wear it, if it doesn't fit, jog on.

I think you'll find that if there are one or two ********* in your following I can call some of you hooligans you pillock. What would you like me to call them?

Not one part of my post alluded to the fact that every single Bristol City supporter was a hooligan. If the cap fits then wear it, if it doesn't fit, jog on.

You are the same as them as you admitted. I expect you guys terrified people in the 70s and 80s including people of all ages and sexes.

Hypocritical:)

I just think its a bit rich to criticize people when you have done similar. I understand feeling annoyed but I think you acted quite high and mighty in the first post.

I couldn't care for the moral high ground. I have done enough stuff in the past that I should not have done. The difference is that I don't moan when Karma comes back to me.

The person who fronted you was a complete idiot and you dealt with him in the correct fashion.

One or two then. That's all you had to say! Pillock? Is that northern thing? Because its certainly not used down here.

Do you even know the term of a hooligan? Those you met we're kids acting hard in front of their mates.

As I said early when I left a minute from the end with my daughter they was plenty of Bolton lads outside looking for "it" .

It seems they may have come unstuck and then like every other away whinging fans come on here and claim it was women and kids got attack .

If Bolton didn't have a mob there would have been no trouble , it does take two to tango.

If Biltin didn't have a mob, we wouldnt have travelled, they got done, just add there name to the list.

Jesus it's boring now, Bolton are the new Forest, I mean Hull or was it West Ham or Cardiff etc!!!

Archived