IGNORED

Trouble In Ground ?

Eco

I saw a city fan hit a bolton fan just outside the ground, and it was the bolton fan who started saying to me and my mate that were just man ure fans trying t cause trouble then he started chanting we all hate manc scum and 2 nil and you ****** it up deserved a punch if you ask me but the speed they ran away when there were more city then them was hillarious, it reminded me of a post about the leiester lot trying to cause trouble.

I saw a city fan hit a bolton fan just outside the ground, and it was the bolton fan who started saying to me and my mate that were just man ure fans trying t cause trouble then he started chanting we all hate manc scum and 2 nil and you ****** it up deserved a punch if you ask me but the speed they ran away when there were more city then them was hillarious, it reminded me of a post about the leiester lot trying to cause trouble.

He deserved a punch for chanting crap? Nah mate that is just wrong.

If he physically hurts you or a member of your family, then maybe he deserves a smack, but for a bit of chanting... chant back or walk away.

What is it with those that like a bit of violence that like to drop words when referring to a teams mob! More City, cardiff united Rovers etc etc, it is like knuckle draggers lose the ability to finish sentences!

no he got the smack because he was calling someone Jimmy Saville dont know why but obviously offended him, i know it was only chanting but after the game walking by the away fans you should just use your head and shut up in the ground no problem outside by the away fans just stupid thinking he would get prtection from his mates but he just legged it, thats what made me feel he deserved a smack making himself feel big then just running when it turned on him

no he got the smack because he was calling someone Jimmy Saville dont know why but obviously offended him, i know it was only chanting but after the game walking by the away fans you should just use your head and shut up in the ground no problem outside by the away fans just stupid thinking he would get prtection from his mates but he just legged it, thats what made me feel he deserved a smack making himself feel big then just running when it turned on him

Stupid yes, but equally stupid to belt him. People lose the right to watch the team they support for reacting to a nothing comment from someone they don't know. Walk on, it's not so hard to do

just to let you know i didnt hit him just thought he deserved a smack just like the leeds fan bet you think he deserved a smack

Yes the Leeds bloke at Sheffield Wednesday deserved a reply in kind, if you are assaulted I believe you have a right to reply in kind. I don't believe a verbal insult warrants a physical reply

To me it depends what it is if its offending racially, familly based or personal based people are going to react. Its just the fact he did it to look big and tough but when it went wrong he just legged it, that is what annoys me i dont act big because i know i would get battered, these people just wind me up so much but i just watched from a distance as this guy went 'you just hit me' and ran away as if he was going to tell a teacher or something

Some our fans are idiots.

At the start of the game some lads missed the opening goal and were trying to get past a steward despite having pints in their hands. These lads then proceeded to cause chaos by standing in the gangways etc when there were plenty of spare seats to stand by. Stewards quite rightly got involved.

Many of them had no interest in the game and just watched the away fans, one called Albert a 'Black ****' when he made a mistake and were clearly just out to cause trouble. Luckily they seemed to mostly bugger off at half time to somewhere else but were quick to return at the end at the slightest sniff of trouble. Why is it when some trouble happens that idiots have to run to get involved? Pathetic.

I don't understand why all the idiots came to bolton? It's hardley a glamoarous club.. their fans were shocking inside the stadium ****il they scored, of course)

I guess the same thing will happen when we go to huddersfield? another new stadium?

This was earmarked as a game everyone would attend when the fixtures came out, there's been trouble before, our mini bus was booked the Monday after the fixture list was announced.

I'm pretty sure that there will be at least a few more games this season where we have a big turn out, hopefully this time we will score more than the opposition, although unlikely.

As for what happened before & after the game, at least City got a good result off the pitch (Tongue in cheek, before someone blames me again).

P.s women rucking at football is not a new thing, it used to happen a lot, I remember Newport County having a fair smattering of women who were actually organised & part of their firm, weird!

Saw a load of police cars racing back past the ground as we were queuing to get out of the car park, so I sensed it had kicked off, especially as it was getting very heated towards the end of the game, and like a few others I was a bit surprised we weren't kept in for 15 mins.

There was a bit of tension bubbling throughout, shortly after we scored the 1st there was a bit of a commotion, with stewards going in and taking a City fan out, then after the winner there was a fair bit going on too. Like every club, we seem to have an element who concentrate more on goading and gesturing at the opposition fans than watching the game, and they were very much out in force yesterday.

Some our fans are idiots.

At the start of the game some lads missed the opening goal and were trying to get past a steward despite having pints in their hands. These lads then proceeded to cause chaos by standing in the gangways etc when there were plenty of spare seats to stand by. Stewards quite rightly got involved.

over reaction??

I'm a Bolton supporter and I sat, alongside my wife and daughter in the FAMILY STAND near to the divide between our supporters and yours.

I'm here in peace and certainly don't want to start WW3; your boys tried that already yesterday.

Anyway; here's an observation from a pacifist 50 year old:

We went one and then two goals down to you. It's not that unusual to be honest. We have spent a couple of our last 4 year in the Prem pretty much as whipping boys for the top six or seven clubs. We got merciless stick from your support. Again, something we're used to; "Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya?" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning Away!" a selection of two of the songs designed to goad the home support.

Once you've given it large to a section of the opposition fans, then things go awry for you on the pitch, you've really got to expect more of the same back at you.

"Two Nil and you ****** it up!" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning At Home!"

The reaction from your supporters nearest the fence? Well, I think one or two of your delightful mob would have liked to rip my head off. After all, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat! It's been hell of a while since we turned around a two goal deficit!

It was my daughter's 16th birthday today and she had a party last night. In order to get home in time we left the stadium with about 3 or 4 minutes left; something I've never done before. I crossed the away car park and was confronted by a small child of about 26 years of age. Really, he started off in a gang of around 5 City fans and walked over to me; as I've already said, a bloke with his wife and daughter in tow; and offered a kick off with me. I also stated earlier that I'm a pacifist. Well, not particularly a pacifist but I'm in a job I'd rather not lose just because some plebian called me out. Besides which, he did look a bit of a special needs case.

Anyway, I looked towards him and he was giving it the Billy Big Time, looked behind him for his fellow supporters. Fortunately for me they hadn't bothered coming with him, obviously recognising that a family of 3 were no match for a gang of 5. Once he'd realised he was on his own his arse dropped and he walked away muttering that I was a soft cúnt.

Anyway, the reason for my visit to your forum. Welcome to 21st century football. Shame some of your neanderthals are stuck in a 1970s time zone!

I'm a Bolton supporter and I sat, alongside my wife and daughter in the FAMILY STAND near to the divide between our supporters and yours.

I'm here in peace and certainly don't want to start WW3; your boys tried that already yesterday.

We went one and then two goals down to you. It's not that unusual to be honest. We have spent a couple of our last 4 year in the Prem pretty much as whipping boys for the top six or seven clubs. We got merciless stick from your support. Again, something we're used to; "Who Are Ya? Who Are Ya?" "How Shit Must You Be? We're Winning Away!" a selection of two of the songs designed to goad the home support.

Once you've given it large to a section of the opposition fans, then things go awry for you on the pitch, you've really got to expect more of the same back at you.

The reaction from your supporters nearest the fence? Well, I think one or two of your delightful mob would have liked to rip my head off. After all, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat! It's been hell of a while since we turned around a two goal deficit!

It was my daughter's 16th birthday today and she had a party last night. In order to get home in time we left the stadium with about 3 or 4 minutes left; something I've never done before. I crossed the away car park and was confronted by a small child of about 26 years of age. Really, he started off in a gang of around 5 City fans and walked over to me; as I've already said, a bloke with his wife and daughter in tow; and offered a kick off with me. I also stated earlier that I'm a pacifist. Well, not particularly a pacifist but I'm in a job I'd rather not lose just because some plebian called me out. Besides which, he did look a bit of a special needs case.

Anyway, I looked towards him and he was giving it the Billy Big Time, looked behind him for his fellow supporters. Fortunately for me they hadn't bothered coming with him, obviously recognising that a family of 3 were no match for a gang of 5. Once he'd realised he was on his own his arse dropped and he walked away muttering that I was a soft cúnt.

Anyway, the reason for my visit to your forum. Welcome to 21st century football. Shame some of your neanderthals are stuck in a 1970s time zone!

Obviously they're a bunch of knob heads but every club has them. You can take the minority of chavvy hooligan wanbabes who frequent away days from any club and I doubt Bolton are any better or worse than BCFC. Anyway, congratulations on the result although scoring three against us isn't exactly an achievement these days as I'm sure you noticed our defence is worse than shite!

for some reason alot of our idiots went up to bolton

I was not present at the game but may I offer sincere apologies to you and your family for your distress. There is no excuse for our (so called) fans behaviour especially Billy Big Time who showed his bravery for all to see. I hope the keepers at Bristol Zoo can get him back where he belongs. I hope it didn't ruin your daughters big day. Again apologies to you all

Archived