IGNORED

Trouble In Ground ?

Eco

I think you'll find that if there are one or two ********* in your following I can call some of you hooligans you pillock. What would you like me to call them?

Not one part of my post alluded to the fact that every single Bristol City supporter was a hooligan. If the cap fits then wear it, if it doesn't fit, jog on.

Your getting boring, time for you to get your flat cap on and walk the whippet, yes i know another stereotype comment.

WTF - did someone die?

You better get back to the social work office - there are kids there that ACTUALLY need help.

What a bell-end.

Healing process....you drone. Utter drone.

Do you ever have a non-pc thought in your working life?

No - not worth risking the 10 quid an hour it took to steal your balls.

The best 'whoosh' in a long,long time.Deary, deary me. I don't know if i can claim credit for it really as this smacks of deeper issues.Kudos on the use of 'bell end', i still prefer 'gaylord' if we are moving on to 'things we said when we were 8'.If it still too difficult to grasp, i'll spell it slowly, F A C E T I O U S.

<p>

I would like to apologise, on my own behalf and that of the entire Zepperin family, for having a sneaky feeling that this story about the hooligan offering someone out for a fight when he's walking along with his daughter was a load of bollox in the first place.

In the words of A. H. Fonzarelli, 'Exactamundo'.The bloke was a tool, acting all hollier than thou, but still having sly digs at the club and us in general. My original post was there to highlight the posters who feel the need to apologise on behalf of the club.

This was earmarked as a game everyone would attend when the fixtures came out, there's been trouble before, our mini bus was booked the Monday after the fixture list was announced.

I'm pretty sure that there will be at least a few more games this season where we have a big turn out, hopefully this time we will score more than the opposition, although unlikely.

As for what happened before & after the game, at least City got a good result off the pitch (Tongue in cheek, before someone blames me again).

P.s women rucking at football is not a new thing, it used to happen a lot, I remember Newport County having a fair smattering of women who were actually organised & part of their firm, weird!

Out of interest mate what are the other games that have been 'bookmarked' shall we say, when we'll travel in numbers?

If I hadn't heard the "attacking scarfers, women and kids in a family pub" story before I would have been a little sympathetic. Hilarious how this is almost word for word the same story as forest away. Surely the bolton hooligan pr machine needs to work on it's public relations a little more and come up with at least a slight twist to the standard story. Maybe adding that this took place next to the local vicarage where the WI were holding a charity tea and cakes event.

Out of interest mate what are the other games that have been 'bookmarked' shall we say, when we'll travel in numbers?

He's hardly going to tell YOU (and the whole world) what's being planned - is he?

public forum etc - think about it !

only those ITK (not me I hasten to add) will know what games the "lads" will attend

If I hadn't heard the "attacking scarfers, women and kids in a family pub" story before I would have been a little sympathetic. Hilarious how this is almost word for word the same story as forest away. Surely the bolton hooligan pr machine needs to work on it's public relations a little more and come up with at least a slight twist to the standard story. Maybe adding that this took place next to the local vicarage where the WI were holding a charity tea and cakes event.

Lets not forget the mighty ICF at West Am who got there cage rattled last season, and spouted the same old line about scarfers.

Archived