IGNORED

Your Team For Huddersfield

JammyOne

Mine...

.........................................Heaton

......................Nyatanga....................McManus

Skuse........................................................................Foster

.............................Kilkenny.............Elliot

......Albert.........................................................Davies.....

.........................................Taylor

........................................Baldock

SUBS: Gerken, JWilson, Woolford, Anderson, Stead, Briggs

Heaton - Has been impressive so far, goals conceded can't really be blamed on him

Skuse - Not been at his best form lately, if played at RB hopefully he can find form. He'll do better than Wilson at any rate.

Tangs - Played really well at the last game, he didn't make any big mistakes. Deserves another chance.

McManus - Although partially at fault for the first goal conceded against Hull, he's been pretty top notch.

Kilkenny - What other choice do we have? He's better than Morris, and at least he can pass the ball

Elliot - Hard working, we need a work horse in midfield.

Albert - Without him we lack the edge needed to open up the opposition.

Davies - Although definitely wasted on the right side of midfield, I feel he could contribute a lot even if played out of position.

Taylor - Our best player to hold the ball up. Showing signs he can also be a good passer of the ball.

Baldock - He's just dying to get a decent run from a decent pass. I think Taylor or Kilkenny could be the guys to give him the service he needs.

del likes to have a healthy balance of 5 defenders, 2 midfielders and 3 forwards in the team, so its anyones guess. presumably we'll get something along the lines of

stead

baldock, nyatanga, foster, briggs, carey

davies, pitman, pearson

mcmanus, skuse

It baffles me the amount of people use your when they're meant to use you're, you however have done it the other way round. That's talent.

P.S that team wont happen, Killa out 100%.

It baffles me the amount of people who use wont when they're supposed to use won't.

My team

------------------------Heaton---------------------

Skuse------J.Wilson------McManus-----Briggs

------------------------Morris--------------------------

Foster------Elliott-----------Davies----Woolford

-----------------------Taylor--------------------------

Allows us to change to 4-4-2 if the game needs to be altered, plus Albert is not on form and has no defensive qualities. Baldock can be used as a sub when needed.

Killkenny is making us develope short term memory loss, how many games has he flattered 2 or 3?

I would be quite tempted to make a dramatic change! Clearly by playing 4-4-2 we are scoring plenty of goals, but we always concede 1 more than we score (therefore lose) so that's not working. I.M.O. All of our full backs are shit *Apart from Cunningham* So for me I would have 2 options the first of which would be an untried formation 3-5-2 Heaton (GK) J.Wilson (RCB) McManus (CB) nyatangya (LCB) Skuse (RDM) Morris (LDM) Adomah (RM) Pearson (CM) Anderson (LM) Baldock (ST) Davies (ST) The problem is our centre midfield which is why I think it is KEY we play 3 in the middle! However our strength is our strikeforce, with Davies and Baldock being 2 of our best 3 players I think it would be crazy to drop either of them! now I know you'll be reading this moaning about the fact we only have 3 in defence, but I would hope that the 2 defensive midfield players would act as extra defenders. Just as Cisse did whilst operating the defensive midfield role! You also are probably disagreeing with the fact I have picked Skuse and Pearson. If that's what you are thinking as strange as it may sound, I AGREE! But answer me this question... WHO ELSE DO WE HAVE THAT CAn PLAY CEnTRE MIDFIELD? Elliot is not fit, Bobby Reid i'm unable to make an accurate judgement about as i've only seen him play twice, Kilkenny just keeps the ball, but not a lot else. Morris I have picked because he keeps the ball well but he also seems capable of making a tackle. Skuse is not playing very well but I think he would benefit from the extra man in midfield. Whereas Pearson I would give the freedom to go forward a bit more because he doesn't seem great at passing, tackling, heading etc. But in fairness to the bloke he does run around like a headless chicken. He also seems to have a habbit of getting in the right place at the right time (admittadly he usually fluffs his shot) sometimes he gets a goal though! As for the 3 centre backs I have picked do we have any other centre backs available? We have Carey (Past it but sometimes does a decent job) nyatangya (not the greatest but sometimes a decent asset) McManus (I don't rate him that highly but we don't have any better!) J.Wilson (I think this guy is brilliant). 1 last thing the left wing position. Woolford or Anderson well this doesn't need answering. My other option of team pick would be 4-5-1 (now I am not a lover of this formation as the frontman will get isolated) Heaton (GK) Foster (RB) J.Wilson (CB) McManus (CB) Briggs (LB) Adomah (RM) Skuse (CM) Pearson (CM) Anderson (LM) Davies (AM) Baldock (ST)

Heaton; foster, briggs as wingbacks, Mcmanus, carey and wilson in cd Midfield of pearson, skuse, morris, davies and baldock up top.

Keep it tight which is worth more than Albert's bringing to the team currently.

------------------Heaton-------------------

------------------------------------------------

Foster--J.Wilson---McManus-Briggs

------------------------------------------------

Adomah---Elliot---Morris----Anderson

-------------------------------------------------

--------------Taylor---Davies---------------

Can't see why anyone would leave Davies out as he is on 4 in 3 matches and Taylor was by far our best player Saturday! Midfield needs a shakeup and as there's no Kilkenny, Morris is second best!

we should try this

heaton

Davies Davies Davies davies

Davies Davies Davies Davies

Davies Davies

class team, a lot of height in there so should be ok from set peices, it would be good at free kicks, heading, relatively good at tackling in midfield and will score bag fulls of goals...give it a go del boy!

Archived