IGNORED

Times Up

Kenn Loyal

I just think he did not realize this is not Scottish shite football down here, up there you can out score teams and not get punished for standard defensive lapses.

He will stay but as soon as he realizes that we can't out score teams he will pick a more solid unit to grind out results. Well I can be optimistic cant I?

I just dont know whats happend, things looked so promising after the first 7 or so games of the season, as people have said if we sack him who do we get in and who would want the job? its a poison chalice

There would be plenty of applicants, but it would depend on how much we'd want to pay.

My guess would be another rookie cutting his teeth at our clubs expense.

"He will not be sacked this season, we cant keep chopping and changes.

Happy to bet £10 for cancer research if anyone wants to take me up on it."

I'm hoping we don't have to sack him, but heyho, one of us can give a tenner to Cancer Research so you're on.

Deal :-) Happy for anyone to remember this thread incase me or mr cheshire forgoets.

Having supported this club for 43 years might have something to do with it, the name that is, and its my opinion this manager is out of his depth. Go on tell me always believe :laugh:

If you've followed for over 40 years, you would have seen worse than this,as I have, having watched for over 50 years. Managers come and go and results vary, its what footballs all about. I applaud your loyal support but we have to stick together now, not just sack Del and his backroom staff with him. Like others ask, who will we replace him with? We all thought Del was the man last season and we said he needed time. Lets give him that and our backing or it may all go tits up!

I just think he did not realize this is not Scottish shite football down here, up there you can out score teams and not get punished for standard defensive lapses.

He will stay but as soon as he realizes that we can't out score teams he will pick a more solid unit to grind out results. Well I can be optimistic cant I?

He played a lot of his football down here.

I don't want to watch more 'grinding out results' football.

Said 5 games ago that I was struggling to see a win or a point in the next 15 games and many said they were all winnable, 5 down 10 to go.

Some people will blame the defence once more, but i'm sorry it's got to be the centre midfield, I am still struggling to find an answer to the question how have DMC and his 2 predecessors come to the conclusion that Skuse and Elliott will ever be a successful pairing, what are the rest of the world missing that they have seen?, anyone?.

If you've followed for over 40 years, you would have seen worse than this,as I have, having watched for over 50 years. Managers come and go and results vary, its what footballs all about. I applaud your loyal support but we have to stick together now, not just sack Del and his backroom staff with him. Like others ask, who will we replace him with? We all thought Del was the man last season and we said he needed time. Lets give him that and our backing or it may all go tits up!

Dont bother , he was quick enough to tell everyone he had not renewed his ST this season. All he does is snipe , loyal my arse.

That's all we have had in my 40years as a fan, people forget we are not in the elite, never have been and won't be Bristol football is a joke really but losing week in week out has to stop so I would take points and stay up rather than go down. So I am sure SL and the rest of the board just want points however that come.

Didn't we have the same thread this time last year.......................

We just can't sack our manager every time we have a bad run, have a bit of patience ffs.

I sort of agree but it's difficult, be honest Bill any one of us could have written todays script and I expect we could already write tuesdays script and probably sundays. My fear is he is going to be just as stubborn as the last 2 and carry on bringing un needed players and ignore the real problem.

he's got to go now,

can't defend him anymore he's had a full season now (in terms of games) and with probbily the best squad we have had here in 30 years he's taken us to the bottom with no win in site no performance to back him up and no sign of improvement,

enough is enough the board have to act and sack him,

I'd take a punt on dicanio at swindon

he's got to go now,

can't defend him anymore he's had a full season now (in terms of games) and with probbily the best squad we have had here in 30 years he's taken us to the bottom with no win in site no performance to back him up and no sign of improvement,

enough is enough the board have to act and sack him,

I'd take a punt on dicanio at swindon

Bloody hell, Monkeh, that is unlike you!

sorry we need grinding out football we've played the football the fans have demanded and its taken us to the bottom of the league, what i wouldn't give for gary johnson grind out result football now,

Archived