IGNORED

Guy Price Takes Over Academy

SimonL

And i remember Clayton telling me how marvellous Marvin Brown and Jennison Myrie-Williams were our next stars out of the academy a few years back. Good judgement from the Academy Manager, not!!

in fairness i thought Myrie-Williams was one of our better players in our promotion season

Talk about trying to make a story out of nothing.

Willie McStay and Alex Russell are controlling football matters at the club for the 18/21s anyway.

Dave Horseman runs the 16s.... no changes there either

John Clayton is a loss in as much as he has been part of the fabric of the club for years, however even here there is no conspiracy theories.

John is a great guy and his wife works in London, what a great chance for him to further his experience at the football league and maybe see more of his wife !!

My god i am sure that wont suit some of you,... its too much like common sense, as for Tim... lets face it, he was not a football man, had only just joined the club and most of the boys would not even know who he is.

I am confident that the Academy is in great hands, and in better shape than its been for a while.

I am really confident in Alex and Willie, both have a good track record and have one sole objective and that is to ensure The boss has decisions to make and that we provide talent from within rather than spending money on has beens or loans.

This whole topic is strange, threads/posts deleted

Yes because there has been some highly libellous stuff posted. If people want to keep on posting it they will firstly find themselves banned for life (no warning, straight ban, do not pass go, do not pick up £200) and face potential legal action from the persons involved.

Ultimately it could cause the closure of OTIB. So in other words, whatever you've heard keep it the hell off here. I won't warn any of you again.

Yes because there has been some highly libellous stuff posted. If people want to keep on posting it they will firstly find themselves banned for life (no warning, straight ban, do not pass go, do not pick up £200) and face potential legal action from the persons involved.

Ultimately it could cause the closure of OTIB. So in other words, whatever you've heard keep it the hell off here. I won't warn any of you again.

well said and i totally 100% agree with you, i am flabbergasted by some of what has been written on this topic

Best of luck to him, all I can say is thks for what's he's done over the short time hes Been at city it wasnt for him so move on.Can't believe people write rubbish Are these people genuine city supporters.Makes you wonder why people want to come to city with things written on here.

So does this mean Guy price has left his role on the stadium matters? Surely anyone with anything to do with a football academy needs professional experience within the game? At the moment it looks like they've put an office manager in charge of the farm so to speak! Classic city.

So does this mean Guy price has left his role on the stadium matters? Surely anyone with anything to do with a football academy needs professional experience within the game? At the moment it looks like they've put an office manager in charge of the farm so to speak! Classic city.

Administrative issues can be done by someone on 1/10 of the sallary and probably ten times better. Suits should just keep shut and laugh themselves lucky.

I'm presuming some of the things said were the same as what was put in here a couple of days ago.

If that is the case then there are some seriously stupid/sad people on here.

Archived