IGNORED

Disharmony Within The Camp Over Wages.

Robbored

Heard today that there are 3 players currently on £15k or more. Baldock is supposedly on 19k, Stead and Davies on 15k. Everyone else on 10k or there abouts.

Skuse has been in negotiations about a new contract and has been offered the same as what he's on now - £10k. He's asking for 12K and so far refusing to sign a new deal.Strong rumour with Millen now at Palace is that Skuse will join them during January. Other players are unhappy about the wage gaps between them.

Strange that a club who made severe non playing staff cuts this summer, including getting rid of the ticket manager who was on around 20k pa.should have such a one sided wages policy.

They are pricing themselves out of the team - they are overpaid, it's that simple. If any of them think they can get the same elsewhere let's see them show some bollocks (for the first time this season), and tear up their contracts and walk away with nothing. If they're as good as they think they'll get snapped up for the wages they think they're worth.

Heard today that there are 3 players currently on £15k or more. Baldock is supposedly on 19k, Stead and Davies on 15k. Everyone else on 10k or there abouts.

Skuse has been negotiations about a new contract and has been offered the same as what he's on now - £10k. He's asking for 12K and so far refusing to sign a new deal.Strong rumour with Millen now at Palace is that Skuse will join them during January. Other players are unhappy about the wage gaps between them.

Strange that a club who made severe non playing staff cuts this summer, including getting rid of the ticket manager who was on around 20k pa.should have such a one sided wages policy.

I don't necessarily believe that but I don't think now would be the time for Skuse to try and negotiate a pay rise.

OP loves to give the impression he has contacts but has proven in the past to post with agenda's. Believe this if you want but i say its lies

Lies? You think I made it up?

I heard all that I posted in the Coopers today from two blokes who are definitely in the know.

Lies? You think I made it up?

I heard all that I posted in the Coopers today from two blokes who are definitely in the know.

Are you sure that it wasn't one bloke........but you had a little too much to drink? Did you try putting your hand over one eye....just to be sure?

Skuse has been in negotiations about a new contract and has been offered the same as what he's on now - £10k. He's asking for 12K and so far refusing to sign a new deal.Strong rumour with Millen now at Palace is that Skuse will join them during January. Other players are unhappy about the wage gaps between them.

whether that's true or not don't see anything strange in this at all - do you think man city pay their ticket manager the equivalent of their players? Do you think the ticket managers at any club get anywhere near what the players get?

Just because you don't believe what I say makes me a liar does it? :facepalm:

And what possible agenda could I have now? other than wanting City to be successful.

If you are asking me to work out how your self-important brain works then I'm at a loss. Sorry.

You admit to having previous agendas so you probably have one now.

Either you are lying or the person who told you is. Personally, it makes no difference.

All hearsay but who is going to be disappointed right now if the whole lot of em up sticks and leave. If we got an offer of £1 per player there would be a fair few we'd all be happy to see the back of and that I'm afraid is a sorry state of affairs.

Great post, many blame our current management team for our plight but I blame the players.

If the better players who could do well for our club are on better wages the than players who think they are good, no problems.

If the lesser players want more, earn it or get the fu@@ out of the club!

As i said on another post , these lesser players are dragging the better ones down to their level.

Try and get this in perspective.

Cole is out of contract at the end of this season and must be negotiating a new deal? He may have been offered the same as what he is on now or even less??? Would not be suprised at all if it was the latter (L Carey comes to mind)

The deal to bring Baldock in took ages and he must have been on over 20k a week for West Ham? Maybe he took a small cut to come to us? There is no way he would have taken a massive cut in wages to join us.

Davies, his contract negotiations with Derby broke down and reading the Derby forums he was on a lot more than 15k there. Whats to say he,s not on 15k a week at City???

The is some serious problems going on within the club, you can sense it and sadly the clubv has hit new lows.

Archived