IGNORED

Disharmony Within The Camp Over Wages.

Robbored

And there's me thinking you drank in your little exclusive bar under the Dolman!

What made you drink with the working class today?

I dont like people knocking the supporters club, just because many people think robbored is a knob doesn't mean that the whole of the supporters club is.

I agree there must be some disharmony in the squad

Did anyone else notice that during the minutes silence today only half the team had their arms round each other, the other half stood totally separate to one another

I know this is only a minor detail but doesn't show much unity and would encourage the opposition in my eyes, and shows only half the team are together

Something is still seriously wrong at the gate

DVD's will work on a Blu-Ray. Trouble is, most of the players are too solid to work it out.

Proves my point even more then, these players have no respect for DMC whatsoever, they have just been telling lies about not doing their homework, the bastards, the only thing that'll work now is detention, why o why did they stop caning, oops probably the wrong thing to say around overpaid footballers, they might get the wrong idea.

Heard today that there are 3 players currently on £15k or more. Baldock is supposedly on 19k, Stead and Davies on 15k. Everyone else on 10k or there abouts.

Skuse has been in negotiations about a new contract and has been offered the same as what he's on now - £10k. He's asking for 12K and so far refusing to sign a new deal.Strong rumour with Millen now at Palace is that Skuse will join them during January. Other players are unhappy about the wage gaps between them.

Strange that a club who made severe non playing staff cuts this summer, including getting rid of the ticket manager who was on around 20k pa.should have such a one sided wages policy.

I'm absolutely appalled if this is the case. They can all jog-on. Apart from the banking sector where else can you become multi-millionaires for being grossly incompetent?

I'm absolutely appalled if this is the case. They can all jog-on. Apart from the banking sector where else can you become multi-millionaires for being grossly incompetent?

This.

I have no idea how accurate the tittle-tattle at the bar of the Coopers Arms might be ,,, but whatever any of them are on they certainly ain't earning it!

Thing is why isn't it true, must of been on good wage at west ham wouldn't leave for a pay cut. We out bid Ipswich for Davies wages wise and was on 15k a week at derby most were saying when we signed him. If true just seems daft we were cutting admin staff and offering players pay cuts and do this.

Would make sense why we've not signed cm or cb we've gone mad on wages and have nothing left.

Try and get this in perspective.

Cole is out of contract at the end of this season and must be negotiating a new deal? He may have been offered the same as what he is on now or even less??? Would not be suprised at all if it was the latter (L Carey comes to mind)

The deal to bring Baldock in took ages and he must have been on over 20k a week for West Ham? Maybe he took a small cut to come to us? There is no way he would have taken a massive cut in wages to join us.

Davies, his contract negotiations with Derby broke down and reading the Derby forums he was on a lot more than 15k there. Whats to say he,s not on 15k a week at City???

The is some serious problems going on within the club, you can sense it and sadly the clubv has hit new lows.

Stop talking sense Arn. None of the wages mentioned would surprise me, sadly. And whoever said it was a bad time for Skuse to be asking for more, bang on there fella!

There's people in my office all on different figures. Doesn't cause any sort of disharmony.

It's like the blokes on £10k feel like they need £12k to get by . . . .

I don't care if Skuse feels he needs another £2k a week to live on, most of us feel like we need more, no matter what we do for a living

I go to my 6 monthly appraisal primed with why I should get more. I just wonder what the bloke says when he's asked what the **** he's done to deserve it. That's my problem with this

Stop talking sense Arn. None of the wages mentioned would surprise me, sadly. And whoever said it was a bad time for Skuse to be asking for more, bang on there fella!

Cheers mate.

I actually think the OP has a point, yet has been raped for his comments.

Skuse is Bristolian through and through and probably would love to stay at the club.

If he can't secure a deal at Bristol City that suits him and his family why should he?

Someone like Holloway/Millen at Palace would take the man for sure.

In a good side he is/would be a massive asset to a football club.

What will be sad is if he walks in May without the club getting a penny for him.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he went in the January sales.

As for Davies/Baldock I for one think they are both on serious money, both would not leave bigger clubs than ours for less money!

Archived