IGNORED

We Really Are In Trouble.....

ChrisBCFC

Today is evidence that we are capable, but once again our manager didn't have the tactical know how to shut up shop and hold on to the win. I still think a new manager could revive the team.

How can you stop a handball as a manager? Honestly I do wonder about some people.

The brigade are here again. I've had enough of this, do you have a clock timer at 5:00pm every Saturday just to come on here and post shite?

Oh and talk about stating the bloody obvious, we're in the bottom three. We're not in dreamland are we!

agreed we wouldnt have heard a peep from ChrisBCFC if we held on for a win...

This thread needs to jump off a cliff! Or at least be deleted. We really are in trouble if negativity takes hold. Of course if you've lost the last 7 games and you go 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go you're going to put all your men behind the ball. Wouldn't you! Or would you go all out to get the 2nd! Daft! Mcinnes did what anyone else would have done in that situation and was definitely not inept!

We are going down...blackpool should of been 3 up by our goal. I can't see us getting any points out of next 3 games and like I have said before..we will be 10-15 points from safety by January 1st.

And if my auntie had b*llocks she'd be my uncle. We could have put chances away but didn't, that's football-sounds like the defence actually did well today and we've stopped the losing steak. Now lets build on that and go onto firing in some more goals next week! Swapping Pearson for Anderson and maybe having Davies starting could be a good start. Well done lads.

Couldn't be bothered to go missed very little reading the text reports on Sky and BBC normal late goal conceded ..

Well if you don't want to see your team giving their all against a very decent side, then fair enough. If you don't want to see a young full back have an outstanding game against one of the best wingers in the division, then fair enough. If you don't want see one of the most outstanding saves, that I've ever seen, then fair enough. Sounds like you made a superb choice to follow the game via text reports. Just turn up when we are on the absolute top of our game and are going to smash the opposition of the pitch. That's what being a fan is all about.

Well if you don't want to see your team giving their all against a very decent side, then fair enough. If you don't want to see a young full back have an outstanding game against one of the best wingers in the division, then fair enough. If you don't want see one of the most outstanding saves, that I've ever seen, then fair enough. Sounds like you made a superb choice to follow the game via text reports. Just turn up when we are on the absolute top of our game and are going to smash the opposition of the pitch. That's what being a fan is all about.

Post of the day by a friggin country mile....well done mr oldie newbie, respect

Yes we got a point but if it wasn't for Heaton's heroics and some poor Blackpool finishing we could have lost comfortably.......

The table is looking worrying and the fact we are 8 points from 19th would suggest that we are already adrift from the vast majority above us.

Yes a point is better than nothing, but considering this was ANOTHER chance to get points at home we NEEDED a win.

Middlesbrough, Brighton and Wolves coming up......cant see us winning any of those.....which even if we get the odd point will result in us drifting furthur adrift at the bottom.

We really are ******.

No wonder with fans like you.

Yes we got a point but if it wasn't for Heaton's heroics and some poor Blackpool finishing we could have lost comfortably.......

The table is looking worrying and the fact we are 8 points from 19th would suggest that we are already adrift from the vast majority above us.

Yes a point is better than nothing, but considering this was ANOTHER chance to get points at home we NEEDED a win.

Middlesbrough, Brighton and Wolves coming up......cant see us winning any of those.....which even if we get the odd point will result in us drifting furthur adrift at the bottom.

We really are ******.

Go and have a beer mate. I thought we played well against a team full of quality players.

Really!! I'm in the commercial rooms having just left the gate if you fancy a chat

Bet you are and probably have been all afternoon. If you haven't then maybe it would be a good idea to start, because 'fans' like you are a total waste of space.

You've never got anything positive to say, so why not give up on sport and just stick to getting pissed?

We really are ******.

There wouldnt of been many that thought we would beat Southampton away last season or Palace and Cardiff at home a few months back; point being it wouldnt surprise me if we didnt lose any of them and could take 3pts from any you mention.

We really are NOT relegated yet, not by a long way.

Have to say we needed a win today by hook or by crook against yet another out of form team, 2 points from 9 games and against several teams struggling for form is pathetic and I can see absolutely no respite from the next 3 games. We have to face facts that we are in big trouble in anybody's language.

DMC said he had no doubts we would score today, really? from a disputed penalty? if he could actually see that coming then we are in no trouble whatsoever, but the reality is the goals have dried up and we have reverted to 4-5-1 with Stead as our only real outlet.

DMC said he had no doubts we would score today, really? from a disputed penalty? if he could actually see that coming then we are in no trouble whatsoever, but the reality is the goals have dried up and we have reverted to 4-5-1 with Stead as our only real outlet.

Penalties both ways. Either we've improved (defence) or we met a team with more issues than we have. It would've been a clean sheet and the new signings certainly helped - can't count on dodgy ref decisions tho

We would've had a clean sheet and a point if it wasn't for the two rather dodgy pen's. Look around us and all the others are being nailed into the ground when we got a point today. Not great, but better than a 6-0 butt-****

Can't argue with the logic, but I can't see a point from the next 3 games personally.

Blackpool are a match for anyone, even if there out of form, a point was a decent result, we just need to build on it now.

Over the next 8 games we play Sheff Weds away, Ipswich away and Peterborough at home, what will the excuses be then?.

Archived