IGNORED

A Conference Rovers Next Season?

hippy273

I dunno what more you can ask Higgs to do than finance them to an above average level for the fourth tier. He isn't paid to pick the players (and let's face it, they've brought in loads - huge squad for L2).

Penney went to the Mem on the back of a disastrous spell at Oldham and McGhee likewise with Aberdeen. Two men resting on the laurels of earlier glories, methinks.

I don't know about you but I thought Dave Penney was doing a stirling job before he got the boot. I thought it was injust he didn't get longer in charge to keep up his cracking work in his short time as boss.

Strange because on Paper they bring in decent managers like McGhee and Penney but they turn out to be a disaster. Problems lie deeper at that club me thinks.

Can anybody really not see the parallels between us and them?

We have absolutely no reason to gloat.

Bristol football is a basket case.

Does anybody seriously believe either club will ever achieve anything other than mediocrity?

Can anybody really not see the parallels between us and them?

We have absolutely no reason to gloat.

Bristol football is a basket case.

Does anybody seriously believe either club will ever achieve anything other than mediocrity?

There's mediocrity in the Championship and mediocrity in the basement division in front of 2,000 fans, matey. If they could only achieve our level of mediocrity they'd walk their division!

Come on Port Vale, stuff 'em.

Surely a freak result if the gas don't concede at least 6, hopefully double figures if a couple of the dirty so and so's get a deserved early bath. :fingerscrossed:

Come on Port Vale, stuff 'em.

Surely a freak result if the gas don't concede at least 6, hopefully double figures if a couple of the dirty so and so's get a deserved early bath. :fingerscrossed:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news , but Port Vale haven't won in 5. Still , no better chance than tonight , eh !!

Yeah. I never could understand a fan betting against his own team. Some on here do that. Personally I think that sucks.

Cost me 150k betting on city on an accumulator.... never again will I bet for them to win!! I could have been mortgage free :)

I don't like threads like this.. remember what happened when the Gas gloated at our demise..

Oh come on Tom, its the only thing we can have a bit of fun about this season. :)

We all know they won't go down, something always goes in their favour

Archived