IGNORED

Mark Clattenburg Cleared.

Portland Bill

Truly horrible football club.Probably sacked Di Matteo as he had a bit of integrity.I am actually starting to dislike Chelsea more than Man Utd.Terrible example of all that is wrong in football.Just goes to show for all his money the club has no class whatsoever.

Perhaps Clattenburg should stop wearing his Manure shirt under his referees kit in the future.

Appalling decision to send off Torres which changed the game completely but fear not, Mr C has been to specsavers & also had corrective eye surgery.

BCAGFC

Perhaps Clattenburg should stop wearing his Manure shirt under his referees kit in the future.

Appalling decision to send off Torres which changed the game completely but fear not, Mr C has been to specsavers & also had corrective eye surgery.

BCAGFC

Torres went down holding his knee, but later we were all told he got a "clip" on the ankle!

He cheated imo, and Clattenburg gave an honest decision on what he saw.

Referees can't win,all they can do is give what they see.

One things for sure,the referee is the ONLY honest person on a Premier league pitch.

Do you think Clattenburg deserved that for sending off a player with a history of trying to "deceive"(con/cheat) referees?

No, of course he didn't but referees has been 'rested' or demoted in the past for shocking decisions that were blatently wrong.

Clattenburg had a shocking game that day, it was way too big for him and he deserved a 'rest' and it may make him a better referee in the future by not making knee jerk decisions.

BCAGFC

Torres went down holding his knee, but later we were all told he got a "clip" on the ankle!

He cheated imo, and Clattenburg gave an honest decision on what he saw.

Referees can't win,all they can do is give what they see.

One things for sure,the referee is the ONLY honest person on a Premier league pitch.

Watch it again Bill, he went down straight after the challenge and never tried to make the most of it unlike Evra who tried to get a Chelski player sent off in the first minute by rolling over & over & over & over & over & over after a challange.

BCAGFC

The fa have noted that Chelsea were correct in reporting the allegation and followed proper procedures in doing so. The fa believe the allegation was made in good faith. The fa also encourage clubs to report incidents of this nature.

Now why the **** should the fa 'throw the book' at Chelsea?

Honestly some people's blind hatred of certain clubs lead them to state some proper tommy rollocks

I would say people complaining about Clattenburg and Webb etc on this forum is a bit strange when the refereeing we are regularly subjected to at Ashton Gate is nearly always worse.

PL referees are supposed to be the best in the world....they are far from it IMO.

Some of them clearly think the game is all about them rather than about a game of football and I include Clattenbureg in this category.

You only have to see the way PL referees act when they officiate at AG, to see that they are as 'big time charlie' as most of the PL players.

Colina is widely regarded as the best referee ever and commanded respect because he very rarely got a big decision wrong, our officials do it regularly.

BCAGFC

Watch it again Bill, he went down straight after the challenge and never tried to make the most of it unlike Evra who tried to get a Chelski player sent off in the first minute by rolling over & over & over & over & over & over after a challange.

BCAGFC

I watched it several times on the day,we obviously have different opinions,but we all see things differently don't we :).

As you say,Evra cheated, and probably every other player on the pitch tried to as well.

The referees need our support,yes they make mistakes,because they only get one view to make a decision from.

Whereas the tv viewers get 10 different views in which to try and prove the ref wrong.

But one thing they don't do is cheat.

The point I am trying to make is that if refs make mistakes in the football league or even less glamorous prem teams people understand they are human but if a ref gets it wrong at Chelsea or Man Utd then some think they must have an agenda.

BCAGFC

I think YOU should watch it again...

(shit quality i apologise)

Clearly rolled over a few times and held his knee. THAT is simulation, his knee wasnt touched and he got straight up once he realised he was being booked.

PL referees are supposed to be the best in the world....they are far from it IMO.

Some of them clearly think the game is all about them rather than about a game of football and I include Clattenbureg in this category.

You only have to see the way PL referees act when they officiate at AG, to see that they are as 'big time charlie' as most of the PL players.

Colina is widely regarded as the best referee ever and commanded respect because he very rarely got a big decision wrong, our officials do it regularly.

BCAGFC

The midweek before "that" game I watched Clattenburg ref a Champions league game.

I can't remember who was playing but it was a 5pm ko somewhere in the Ukraine or Russia.

The players showed him total respect and he had a great game.

The thing is, we don't read about this,we only get told when a ref "supposably" makes a mistake,can you or anyone tell me the previous 15 games he refereed ?.

I would say not, as its only the games that there are controversial decisions anyone remembers.

I watched it several times on the day,we obviously have different opinions,but we all see things differently don't we :).

As you say,Evra cheated, and probably every other player on the pitch tried to as well.

The referees need our support,yes they make mistakes,because they only get one view to make a decision from.

Whereas the tv viewers get 10 different views in which to try and prove the ref wrong.

But one thing they don't do is cheat.

I know refereeing is hard but when having to make important decisions in a game. you have to look at the whole senario not just the incident.

Why would Torres go down if he wasn't fouled, he was more or less clean through with a 1 on 1 situation and a chance to score, perhaps Clattenburg had a senior citizen moment and thought he was watching Ashley Young instead.

BCAGFC

I know refereeing is hard but when having to make important decisions in a game. you have to look at the whole senario not just the incident.

Why would Torres go down if he wasn't fouled, he was more or less clean through with a 1 on 1 situation and a chance to score, perhaps Clattenburg had a senior citizen moment and thought he was watching Ashley Young instead.

BCAGFC

Simple answer,Torres does it on a regular basis.

As do most of the Prem strikers.

I think YOU should watch it again...

(shit quality i apologise)

Clearly rolled over a few times and held his knee. THAT is simulation, his knee wasnt touched and he got straight up once he realised he was being booked.

Torres rolls over ONCE, one full rotation, travelling at that speed you can't just stop your momentum.

More or less everyone acknowledges that Torres was fouled by Evans, if Clattenburg was unsure, he should have asked his assistants for input but some referees takje it on themselves to make decisions......in this case he got it wrong and it changed the game.

BCAGFC

This allegation could have ruined a man's career/life. Know a few people who have been the subject of similar false allegations. My view is that if you make malicious claims the alledger should be punished to equal effect to the likely outcomes of those accused.

It appears Chelski decided to pursue a claim based on a statement made by a guy who doesn't understand english. Mindful they were aggrieved of the refs decisions on the day and had the FAs outcome of Terry's case fresh in their minds the allegation seems to border on malicious.

FA should throw the book at Chelski/Mikkel and the club should make a public apology to Clattenburg with financial compensation.

The fa have noted that Chelsea were correct in reporting the allegation and followed proper procedures in doing so. The fa believe the allegation was made in good faith. The fa also encourage clubs to report incidents of this nature.

Now why the **** should the fa 'throw the book' at Chelsea?

Honestly some people's blind hatred of certain clubs lead them to state some proper tommy rollocks

I presume the last bit was aimed at me?

I've no blind hatred toward Chelsea, I admit I don't like them,but I feel the same of about 15 other prem clubs.

Everyone with a brain knows that Chelsea have an agenda at the moment. The same club that none of there players heard John Terry call a player a bxxxx cxxx, then reports a ref for supposed racial language.

The player who "heard" it can't even speak English ffs!

Yes, I would throw the book at them,Chelsea's "evidence" was a load of bollox, the whole thing was sour grapes towards a ref who had the audacity to send off 2 Chelsea players

But the FA won't do this, not because they "want clubs to report incidents of this nature" but because there scared stuff of upsetting the big boys at the big clubs.

I presume the last bit was aimed at me?

I've no blind hatred toward Chelsea, I admit I don't like them,but I feel the same of about 15 other prem clubs.

Everyone with a brain knows that Chelsea have an agenda at the moment. The same club that none of there players heard John Terry call a player a bxxxx cxxx, then reports a ref for supposed racial language.

The player who "heard" it can't even speak English ffs!

Yes, I would throw the book at them,Chelsea's "evidence" was a load of bollox, the whole thing was sour grapes towards a ref who had the audacity to send off 2 Chelsea players

But the FA won't do this, not because they "want clubs to report incidents of this nature" but because there scared stuff of upsetting the big boys at the big clubs.

How can the fa throw the book at a club for following the fa rules? If city were in the same situation you wouldn't be saying it so be honest it's just because you "don't like" chelsea

This allegation could have ruined a man's career/life. Know a few people who have been the subject of similar false allegations. My view is that if you make malicious claims the alledger should be punished to equal effect to the likely outcomes of those accused.

It appears Chelski decided to pursue a claim based on a statement made by a guy who doesn't understand english. Mindful they were aggrieved of the refs decisions on the day and had the FAs outcome of Terry's case fresh in their minds the allegation seems to border on malicious.

FA should throw the book at Chelski/Mikkel and the club should make a public apology to Clattenburg with financial compensation.

+1

Archived