IGNORED

Mark Clattenburg Cleared.

Portland Bill

You seem to be very passionate about Chelsea, why are you on this forum?, I have never got the love of more than one team dosen't make sense to me, or of course a bit of reflected glory hunting.

PS:- You are the only one talking shite mate, this now the 3rd occasion that Chelsea have made scurrilous and totally unfounded allegations against referees, along with with their captain and his 'alibi' they are and will always be a discredited grubby little football club because of this, they haven't got the guts to apologise to the man for attempting to ruin a mans life.

I have no agenda whatsoever unlike you and many others on here I support one team and one team only, my only gripe is that football at the highest level has become a pathetic pastiche of what the game was and should be, awash with far too much money and players who have little or nothing to lose because they are already multi millionaires at a young age.

Perhaps as such an avid Chelsea fan you would be better asking yourself how 2 seasons on the trot now the players have almost certainly deliberately gotten 2 managers the sack and now they have got themselves a manager who will glady bend over for Roman and just as last season just watch the performances and results improve.

Quality Esmond.

You seem to be very passionate about Chelsea, why are you on this forum?, I have never got the love of more than one team dosen't make sense to me, or of course a bit of reflected glory hunting.

PS:- You are the only one talking shite mate, this now the 3rd occasion that Chelsea have made scurrilous and totally unfounded allegations against referees, along with with their captain and his 'alibi' they are and will always be a discredited grubby little football club because of this, they haven't got the guts to apologise to the man for attempting to ruin a mans life.

I have no agenda whatsoever unlike you and many others on here I support one team and one team only, my only gripe is that football at the highest level has become a pathetic pastiche of what the game was and should be, awash with far too much money and players who have little or nothing to lose because they are already multi millionaires at a young age.

Perhaps as such an avid Chelsea fan you would be better asking yourself how 2 seasons on the trot now the players have almost certainly deliberately gotten 2 managers the sack and now they have got themselves a manager who will glady bend over for Roman and just as last season just watch the performances and results improve.

Amen to this

First Anders Frisk

• Anders Frisk was once accused by Chelsea of chatting with the then Barcelona manager, Frank Rijkaard, in the officials’ room at half-time. This was proved to be inaccurate and wrong but Frisk received death threats that drove him into retirement.

Then Tom Henning Ovrebo

• Referee Tom Henning Ovrebo was branded a ‘thief’ and smuggled out of England by police for his own safety when Chelsea lost a Champions League semi-final to Barcelona again in 2009.

Then Graham Poll

• Ex-referee Graham Poll says a clique of Chelsea players made accusations that he had threatened to ‘sort them out’ when he sent off Terry. Their claims were later retracted.

Now, Mark Clattenburg.

When will Chelsea stop?

First Anders Frisk

• Anders Frisk was once accused by Chelsea of chatting with the then Barcelona manager, Frank Rijkaard, in the officials’ room at half-time. This was proved to be inaccurate and wrong but Frisk received death threats that drove him into retirement.

Then Tom Henning Ovrebo

• Referee Tom Henning Ovrebo was branded a ‘thief’ and smuggled out of England by police for his own safety when Chelsea lost a Champions League semi-final to Barcelona again in 2009.

Then Graham Poll

• Ex-referee Graham Poll says a clique of Chelsea players made accusations that he had threatened to ‘sort them out’ when he sent off Terry. Their claims were later retracted.

Now, Mark Clattenburg.

When will Chelsea stop?

When people stop making excuses for them, blowing smoke up their arses and realise that are nasty little club being run and captained by people who act like gangsters.

Mind you Stamford Bridge seems to be the place for bad refereeing, I seem to recall quite a few last minute dodgy winning Chelsea goals in the past 5 or 6 years.

I'm not passionate about Chelsea, I'm city through and through, I dislike small minded people who who continually take media driven hogwash and hearsay as facts and use it to discredit a football club

Chelsea haven't tried to ruin a mans life, a PLAYER made an accusation and the club acted in the correct manner which has been acknowledged by the FA. Once again you completely ignore that as it doesn't fit your agenda which you undoubtedly have otherwise why would you continually comment on threads about Chelsea with disparaging remarks.

Just as you don't get liking two teams, I don't get an irrational hatred of a team which operates in a different stratosphere to city, 120 miles away who we have nothing to do with nor are likely to. The only team I feel a hatred for are rovers because they are our city rivals.

But carry on sitting in your armchair railing against the big bad satan Chelsea who have the audacity to have a rich owner who wants to win things.

Here's a fact Chelsea have won ten trophys by dispensing with all these managers in the last few years man utd have won nine.

Abramovichs method is brutal but sure seems to work.

Quality eh, amen to that

I'm not passionate about Chelsea, I'm city through and through, I dislike small minded people who who continually take media driven hogwash and hearsay as facts and use it to discredit a football club

Chelsea haven't tried to ruin a mans life, a PLAYER made an accusation and the club acted in the correct manner which has been acknowledged by the FA. Once again you completely ignore that as it doesn't fit your agenda which you undoubtedly have otherwise why would you continually comment on threads about Chelsea with disparaging remarks.

Just as you don't get liking two teams, I don't get an irrational hatred of a team which operates in a different stratosphere to city, 120 miles away who we have nothing to do with nor are likely to. The only team I feel a hatred for are rovers because they are our city rivals.

But carry on sitting in your armchair railing against the big bad satan Chelsea who have the audacity to have a rich owner who wants to win things.

Here's a fact Chelsea have won ten trophys by dispensing with all these managers in the last few years man utd have won nine.

Quality eh, amen to that

That would be the same FA who got it all wrong about the John Terry case?.

Chelsea have a history of attacking referees in a very nasty and public way, all of which have been proved to be scurrilous or is that all made up by the big bad press?.

PS:- 5 of Manu's trophies are premierships and 1 champions league, Chelsea 3 premierships and 1 champions league, the other 6 have been what is considered the mickey mouse competitions.

No, of course he didn't but referees has been 'rested' or demoted in the past for shocking decisions that were blatently wrong.

Clattenburg had a shocking game that day, it was way too big for him and he deserved a 'rest' and it may make him a better referee in the future by not making knee jerk decisions.

BCAGFC

And how long do you think a referee has to wait before making a decision?

When people stop making excuses for them, blowing smoke up their arses and realise that are nasty little club being run and captained by people who act like gangsters.

Mind you Stamford Bridge seems to be the place for bad refereeing, I seem to recall quite a few last minute dodgy winning Chelsea goals in the past 5 or 6 years.

And your ManUre scum are no better than them, ole brandy nose has made many a snide comment regarding referees in the past, Young & Nani have been caught diving/cheating on many occassions, Giggs' personal misdemeanors are no worse than Terrys & Ferdinand acts like a spoilt brat when something doesn't go his way and resorts to making slanderous comments on Tw @ tter and to cap it all, the club is run with other peoples money.

Yeah, they have the moral ground don't they.

BCAGFC

Yeah

Quality eh, amen to that

That would be the same FA who got it all wrong about the John Terry case?.

Chelsea have a history of attacking referees in a very nasty and public way, all of which have been proved to be scurrilous or is that all made up by the big bad press?.

PS:- 5 of Manu's trophies are premierships and 1 champions league, Chelsea 3 premierships and 1 champions league, the other 6 have been what is considered the mickey mouse competitions.

Oh I see! Now the fa are wrong, oh right I realize now that everyone else with authority or vast experiance in commentary or playing the game is wrong and good old Esmond from the comfort of his armchair is correct (because he read it in the paper)

The fa cup is now considered a Mickey Mouse trophy now eh es? The more I hear from you the more of a plum you are sounding

Oh I see! Now the fa are wrong, oh right I realize now that everyone else with authority or vast experiance in commentary or playing the game is wrong and good old Esmond from the comfort of his armchair is correct (because he read it in the paper)

The fa cup is now considered a Mickey Mouse trophy now eh es? The more I hear from you the more of a plum you are sounding

Come on own up you are Donnie Donald aren't you.

My first sentence was 'ironic', because several others of you with a Chelsea bent on this forum said that the FA had got it completely wrong about Terry.

So why if the FA cup and league cups are so important why do prem teams put out weakened sides?, risking defeat, they only take the cups seriously until the semi final stage, there is now the really laughable scenario where players regularly pick up winners medals only having played in 1 maybe 2 games in these so called prestigious cups.

Anyway nice to have you back Donnie, been a long time.

PS:- if I am a plum as you say then so must the huge majority of posters on this thread, because as far as I can see there is only you and one other adopting the stance that you are taking.

Come on own up you are Donnie Donald aren't you.

My first sentence was 'ironic', because several others of you with a Chelsea bent on this forum said that the FA had got it completely wrong about Terry.

So why if the FA cup and league cups are so important why do prem teams put out weakened sides?, risking defeat, they only take the cups seriously until the semi final stage, there is now the really laughable scenario where players regularly pick up winners medals only having played in 1 maybe 2 games in these so called prestigious cups.

Anyway nice to have you back Donnie, been a long time.

PS:- if I am a plum as you say then so must the huge majority of posters on this thread, because as far as I can see there is only you and one other adopting the stance that you are taking.

Your weren't be ironic at all Esmond, as usual you were thrashing around trying to justify your argument, now your backtracking.

I don't have a Chelsea bent, I'd say the same if was Man U arse spurs or anyone else. I don't believe teams put out weakened sides in the fa cup, certainly not Chelsea, league cup granted.

Yes you are a plum, a few like minded Chelsea haters agreeing with your bilious ramblings doesn't make you any less so.

Think about this Esmond

Two players having a dust up on live tv

Players jailed for a nightclub punch up

Rival team chased off the pitch live on sky

Rival player assaulted leaving the pitch (twice)

Rival manager punched after play off game

Player allegedly punched by manager at half time

Businessman associated with club accused of bribing opponents of new ground

Accusations of threats and intimidation of opponents of new ground

Abject performance by players leading to 7-1 loss and removal of club legend manager

Abject performance of players leading to 5-0 loss and removal of long standing club servant and manager.

I could go on but you get the gist of it, imagine if city were regularly top of the prem and competing in Europe, what sort of headlines would the national press be making of that?

Stones and glass houses Esmond

Grubby little clubs eh?

Your weren't be ironic at all Esmond, as usual you were thrashing around trying to justify your argument, now your backtracking.

I don't have a Chelsea bent, I'd say the same if was Man U arse spurs or anyone else. I don't believe teams put out weakened sides in the fa cup, certainly not Chelsea, league cup granted.

Yes you are a plum, a few like minded Chelsea haters agreeing with your bilious ramblings doesn't make you any less so.

Think about this Esmond

Abject performance by players leading to 7-1 loss and removal of club legend manager

Abject performance of players leading to 5-0 loss and removal of long standing club servant and manager.

I could go on but you get the gist of it, imagine if city were regularly top of the prem and competing in Europe, what sort of headlines would the national press be making of that?

Grubby little clubs eh?

What amazes me is that anyone who disagrees with you is a Chelsea hater.

Why are YOU so concerned if people don't like them.

I even know some ex Chelsea fans who hate the way there club has changed over the last 10 years.

I don't like the Prem,full stop.

It's full of diving,cheating, foul mouthed over pampered over rated money grabbing over rated footballers.

It just so happens that Chelsea probably have more than most of the rest of the clubs.

Think about this Esmond

Grubby little clubs eh?

Donnie it's great to see you haven't given on your failing career as a mind reader and guess what you got it wrong again, if you care to read this thread and others concerning the lovely John Terry you will see that I was being totally ironic and just about everybody who has contributed sensibly to this thread will see that.

and also great to see that your only comeback as usual are lies and insults.

and as for bilious ramblings, yours was a pretty bilious rambling against a club that you say you support and pretty much bilious ramblings in support of a club that you say you don't support, still the same old Donnie.

And your ManUre scum are no better than them, ole brandy nose has made many a snide comment regarding referees in the past, Young & Nani have been caught diving/cheating on many occassions, Giggs' personal misdemeanors are no worse than Terrys & Ferdinand acts like a spoilt brat when something doesn't go his way and resorts to making slanderous comments on Tw @ tter and to cap it all, the club is run with other peoples money.

Yeah, they have the moral ground don't they.

BCAGFC

Yeah

Yeah

My manure scum, sorry don't understand that one.

Yeah

Yeah

Donnie it's great to see you haven't given on your failing career as a mind reader and guess what you got it wrong again, if you care to read this thread and others concerning the lovely John Terry you will see that I was being totally ironic and just about everybody who has contributed sensibly to this thread will see that.

and also great to see that your only comeback as usual are lies and insults.

and as for bilious ramblings, yours was a pretty bilious rambling against a club that you say you support and pretty much bilious ramblings in support of a club that you say you don't support, still the same old Donnie.

Talking more bollocks Esmond

Which bits were lies then? Stop backtracking none of your posts are even slightly ironic.

I see my example of how our club could be viewed by an agenda fuelled media went completely over your head, perhaps if the daily mail printed it you might get it.

No idea who Donnie is by the way

What amazes me is that anyone who disagrees with you is a Chelsea hater.

Why are YOU so concerned if people don't like them.

I even know some ex Chelsea fans who hate the way there club has changed over the last 10 years.

I don't like the Prem,full stop.

It's full of diving,cheating, foul mouthed over pampered over rated money grabbing over rated footballers.

It just so happens that Chelsea probably have more than most of the rest of the clubs.

Err.. You admitted to hating them!! Thought you bored of it anyway, leave Esmond to fight his own corner haha

Archived