IGNORED

Mark Clattenburg Cleared.

Portland Bill

How can the fa throw the book at a club for following the fa rules? If city were in the same situation you wouldn't be saying it so be honest it's just because you "don't like" chelsea

You obviously know my mind better than I do!

So tell me,why didn't Chelsea report themselves re John Terry ?? Was he not breaking FA rules during the QPR game.

You seem to be the only person taking this view,perhaps your love for Chelsea is blinding you.

You obviously know my mind better than I do!

So tell me,why didn't Chelsea report themselves re John Terry ?? Was he not breaking FA rules during the QPR game.

You seem to be the only person taking this view,perhaps your love for Chelsea is blinding you.

Are you being serious? Neither qpr nor Chelsea knew anything about the terry incident until a member of the public complained so how could Chelsea report themselves, don't be silly.

I don't love Chelsea I just get jarred off with the constant sniping at successful clubs. Now, if city were in the situation Chelsea were in would you want the fa to throw the book at them?

Are you being serious? Neither qpr nor Chelsea knew anything about the terry incident until a member of the public complained so how could Chelsea report themselves, don't be silly.

I don't love Chelsea I just get jarred off with the constant sniping at successful clubs. Now, if city were in the situation Chelsea were in would you want the fa to throw the book at them?

Yes. I'd be ashamed of any club I supported if it behaved as Chelsea FC has done in this affair, and I'd want it sorted.

Honest answer, yes.

So your telling me that Ferdinand didn't know what Terry was saying to him when they squared up to each other and Terry called him a b c??

The member of the public ( an off duty police officer)saw the aftermath when Terry started shouting the same words from a distance.

Oh, and I'm deadly serious.

Do your homework fella.

This allegation could have ruined a man's career/life. Know a few people who have been the subject of similar false allegations. My view is that if you make malicious claims the alledger should be punished to equal effect to the likely outcomes of those accused.

It appears Chelski decided to pursue a claim based on a statement made by a guy who doesn't understand english. Mindful they were aggrieved of the refs decisions on the day and had the FAs outcome of Terry's case fresh in their minds the allegation seems to border on malicious.

FA should throw the book at Chelski/Mikkel and the club should make a public apology to Clattenburg with financial compensation.

And referees ridiculous decisions ruin/lose managers their jobs/careers as well.

If referees cannot make massive decisions of that nature accurately then the sooner we bring in technology the better.

Anyway, I'm off to play a Chelski v Manure game on FM13, I will make sure that Evra/Ferdichip/Young-Daley/Nani & Biffo get their just deserts. :icecream:

BCAGFC

And referees ridiculous decisions ruin/lose managers their jobs/careers as well.

If referees cannot make massive decisions of that nature accurately then the sooner we bring in technology the better.

Anyway, I'm off to play a Chelski v Manure game on FM13, I will make sure that Evra/Ferdichip/Young-Daley/Nani & Biffo get their just deserts. :icecream:

BCAGFC

He's talking about allegations, not decisions.

But, re decisions, players make far more bad ones over 90 mins than referees do ;)

Honest answer, yes.

So your telling me that Ferdinand didn't know what Terry was saying to him when they squared up to each other and Terry called him a b c??

The member of the public ( an off duty police officer)saw the aftermath when Terry started shouting the same words from a distance.

Oh, and I'm deadly serious.

Do your homework fella.

Err no Ferdinand didn't hear it as is well documented he only knew about after the game when he was told about the YouTube clip.

Homework required for you fella

I would say your marking me down because your biased against me.

You know,I know and everyone else knows that Ferdinand knew what Terry said to him.

But if you want to say he didn't then so be it.

I can't be bothered anymore ;)

I'm not saying anton didn't hear it, Antons saying he didn't hear it. For the record I've no doubt terry said it but also no doubt anton was taking no notice and didn't know until somebody told him.

I'm glad you can't be bothered as this fashionable Chelsea bashing trend is getting tedious, did everyone hate them when they were shit?

I'm not saying anton didn't hear it, Antons saying he didn't hear it. For the record I've no doubt terry said it but also no doubt anton was taking no notice and didn't know until somebody told him.

I'm glad you can't be bothered as this fashionable Chelsea bashing trend is getting tedious, did everyone hate them when they were shit?

Yes!

I have nothing against Chelsea....in fact, look back through posts on here about the Terry / Ferdinand incident and I was very vocal in my support for Terry.

However, this latest incident is a disgrace and Chelsea should get f*cked for it. There was never any racial abuse and as has been said before, could well have ruined a referees career.

Throw the book at them and make an example of them I say

I have nothing against Chelsea....in fact, look back through posts on here about the Terry / Ferdinand incident and I was very vocal in my support for Terry.

However, this latest incident is a disgrace and Chelsea should get f*cked for it. There was never any racial abuse and as has been said before, could well have ruined a referees career.

Throw the book at them and make an example of them I say

+ several

The whole Clattenburg fiasco was a thinly veiled case of sour grapes from Chelsea who were understandingly pissed that he and his assistants had cost them 3 points against their bitterest rivals.

The fact that the 'offence' was announced just two hours after the game finished.pretty much say it all.

The whole Clattenburg fiasco was a thinly veiled case of sour grapes from Chelsea who were understandingly pissed that he and his assistants had cost them 3 points against their bitterest rivals.

The fact that the 'offence' was announced just two hours after the game finished.pretty much say it all.

The satisfying thing is that the club has dropped itself even deeper in the excrement than they were before. Chelsea is a prime example of what is wrong with the top level of English football. I must say that the Paddy Power advert is right on the ball about Abramovich.

What I don't understand is, if mikel/Ramires lied, they should be charged but aren't.

If clattenburg never said it then what did he say to the players.

If this has gone before a qc then the fa have bottled charging anyone and have taken the route they have to cover there backs.

Someone is lying and the fa must sort it, if not you can basically accuse a ref or anyone of anything and tarnish there name.

If Chelsea don't apologise for this, I think there Should be a 1 month strike by referees on Chelsea games, and every other time they stitch up a ref, the 1 month strike happens again.

They were the reason anders frisk retired, and they have wrecked clattenburgs career, with no repercussions.

Archived