IGNORED

A Small Ask For A L'il City Fan - Please 'like' His Facebook Page

CotswoldRed

You thought about putting this on the Rovers forum? Fans have a habit of coming together for something like this. Just a thought mate.

Looks like you were right Super.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106879-a-small-ask-for-a-lil-city-fan-please-like-his-facebook-page/

Someone on the Gas forum has had a good idea about using the fans derby to help raise money. I think Badger has something to do with organising that , might be worth having a word with him.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/106879-a-small-ask-for-a-lil-city-fan-please-like-his-facebook-page/page-2

Only just noticed this, sorry I don't usually look at pinned topics cuz it's usually from the Trust :whistle: think sometimes it's best to allow topics to float, worthwhile ones like this are usually kept near the top of the board.............

Anyways more importantly 'Liked' and I will think of summat to donate to the Auction you're having in the New Year. Probably buy summat too.

Hey fella!

Did you get my package it was sent from Chester on the 24th.

How is the fund raising going...Have you reached any milestones?

Hi Dave. How are you mate?

I returned home today after a Christmas break to find your parcel had arrived safe and well. What a cracking shirt! Thank you so much for your continued generosity.

As discussed before, I'd prefer it was auctioned to a worthy home. There must be a City fan out there who would love to have it.

If you agree, I thought it would be best to wait until the New Year celebrations are out of the way and maybe get the auction going on ebay during January? Let me know what you think.

I can take plenty of detailed photos and put them on my own website so people can see the shirt in all its glory.

Hope you had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a few jars over the New Year.

Thanks again.

With very best wishes

Paul ...

Hi Dave. How are you mate?

I returned home today after a Christmas break to find your parcel had arrived safe and well. What a cracking shirt! Thank you so much for your continued generosity.

As discussed before, I'd prefer it was auctioned to a worthy home. There must be a City fan out there who would love to have it.

If you agree, I thought it would be best to wait until the New Year celebrations are out of the way and maybe get the auction going on ebay during January? Let me know what you think.

I can take plenty of detailed photos and put them on my own website so people can see the shirt in all its glory.

Hope you had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a few jars over the New Year.

Thanks again.

With very best wishes

Paul ...

No Problem Fella

I have no worries with what ever you decide to do.

I was at my nephew's wedding on the 20th and spent the rest of the season between Stafford, Chester and Shrewsbury with various bits of the family.

Back in Chicago now.

I had a look at some of the machines, they look impressive, let me know how the school auction goes!

Thanks to everyone for your support so far. For those of you not following the facebook page we have now raised £4,000! Fantastic. Just £16,000 to go.

P.S. Dave - I'll have that shirt on ebay very shortly, I promise. Been really snowed under and haven't taken the photos quite yet.

Shortly I'll be listing a very nice shirt on ebay. This was very generously donated by REDOXO and we hope it will raise a few pennies for www.gojohnnygo.org.uk

This retro shirt is a 1976 design as worn in our triumph over Arsenal at Highbury and is signed by the great Gerry Gow. The shirt offers best wishes to David, but if this concerns you I recommend a quick trip to the deed poll offices and you'll be sorted :)

Its 100% cotton and has a very smart embroidered badge.

I'll post a link later. Happy bidding folks!

03.jpg

I've listed the Signed Rovers Ball on ebay now.

I've registered on the forum but due to waiting for a validation email for hours I'm not able to post anything on the forum. Is anyone on here able to put a post on the Rovers forum linking to this ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bristol-Rovers-Football-Club-Signed-Ball-to-Raise-Funds-for-GOJOHNNYGO-ORG-UK-/330872501542?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item4d0989b526

Cheers Folks.

Archived