IGNORED

A Small Ask For A L'il City Fan - Please 'like' His Facebook Page

CotswoldRed

Hi Paul - have just put a thread on the main forum

I won a comp on talksport last night, getting something signed by Albert and hopefully by Alan Brazil, Ronnie Irani and Moose to add to the pot. I lad I work with has got a signed Cheltenham shirt through his gf's work, I'll see if he wants to add that to the list too. He was asking around the other day if anyone wanted it. Better that it goes to raising a few quid than sitting in a box at his house!

Good luck!

Hi Paul - have just put a thread on the main forum

I won a comp on talksport last night, getting something signed by Albert and hopefully by Alan Brazil, Ronnie Irani and Moose to add to the pot. I lad I work with has got a signed Cheltenham shirt through his gf's work, I'll see if he wants to add that to the list too. He was asking around the other day if anyone wanted it. Better that it goes to raising a few quid than sitting in a box at his house!

Good luck!

Woodsy

You are a gent. Thank you so much for thinking about John. If you do want to get back to me at any time its probably best to PM me as I'll get to it more quickly.

BTW - we're up to nearly £9,500 now. Fantastic!

Paul..

Apologies to anyone that might have left me message in the last week. We have been run off our feet but will get round to responding. Woodsy, I seem to remember you left me a follow up message so I'll be in touch shortly.

The auction night was such a success it was simply unbelievable. Words are often used lighty but on this occasion it really is time to bring out the superlatives. So emotional, inspriational! Lets remember this was just a little village school hall in the Cotswolds. The evening ran like a dream, so many helpful people. Free audio/visual support from a pro outfit, champers etc. Around 200 turned up we think.

A massive amount was raised. Including bar money and other bits and pieces the total was around £22,000 on the night! (excluding all other fundraising) That isn't a typo, I promise.

People were bidding silly money on everything. A plastic duck which you borrow for the day for the local duck races- £220. A signed cricket bat, £1,700. 2 chicken and leek pies, over £200. Madness, utter madness.

Unbelievably we have now ordered John's chair and I am so happy for him. John's condition has worsened recently and he cannot walk now. Thank God for the generosity of others, including all of you who helped.

I'm a very humble Dad.

Apologies to anyone that might have left me message in the last week. We have been run off our feet but will get round to responding. Woodsy, I seem to remember you left me a follow up message so I'll be in touch shortly.

The auction night was such a success it was simply unbelievable. Words are often used lighty but on this occasion it really is time to bring out the superlatives. So emotional, inspriational! Lets remember this was just a little village school hall in the Cotswolds. The evening ran like a dream, so many helpful people. Free audio/visual support from a pro outfit, champers etc. Around 200 turned up we think.

A massive amount was raised. Including bar money and other bits and pieces the total was around £22,000 on the night! (excluding all other fundraising) That isn't a typo, I promise.

People were bidding silly money on everything. A plastic duck which you borrow for the day for the local duck races- £220. A signed cricket bat, £1,700. 2 chicken and leek pies, over £200. Madness, utter madness.

Unbelievably we have now ordered John's chair and I am so happy for him. John's condition has worsened recently and he cannot walk now. Thank God for the generosity of others, including all of you who helped.

I'm a very humble Dad.

I have always been against "facebook" and that kind of intrusion into yer space, but in this case i think it is a wonderfull thing, used in the right way ! Bless you all for getting active....

This is what is was the fundraising was all about ...

If for any reason the link doesn't work, have a look at the newspaper photo at the top of www.gojohnnygo.org.uk

These chairs are life changing!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=286918808110370&set=a.209631869172398.52440.197767363692182&type=1&theater

Archived