IGNORED

City Vs Derby Match Thread

East end Forever

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="R

ed-Robbo" data-cid="1681456" data-time="1355589385"><p>

<br />

<br />

You can't blame Skuse for the current fiasco.</p></blockquote>

That you can't, but you can be Damn sure he won't be getting a 2 grand pay rise (if that is true) in league 1, and I'd imagine he would be one of the first we try to get rid of if we go down.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="R

ed-Robbo" data-cid="1681456" data-time="1355589385"><p>

<br />

<br />

You can't blame Skuse for the current fiasco.</p></blockquote>

That you can't, but you can be Damn sure he won't be getting a 2 grand pay rise (if that is true) in league 1, and I'd imagine he would be one of the first we try to get rid of if we go down.

Surely you are not suggesting he stands a chance of moving to another club at this level? Blimey, I had no idea he was that good.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681464" data-time="1355589637"><p>

Surely you are not suggesting he stands a chance of moving to another club at this level? Blimey, I had no idea he was that good.</p></blockquote>

:) I said get rid of, I didn't mention sell!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="DW86" data-cid="1681452" data-time="1355589299"><p>

<br />

Who is going to buy them?</p></blockquote>

I don't know. But surely there is a way to get rid of this core of players who have recently been consistently awful. Pay up the remainder of their contracts and be done with it?

He was part of the problem before getting injured, reportedly on £10k a week and wants £12k a week to resign, if we pay that we are mad... oh, wait a minute we probably will...

Reportedly, but from whom? Not from anyone who actually knows, I'll warrant.

I'm just saying the crap we're witnessing is out there on the pitch right now.

FWIW I think we've actually gone downhill since Cole's been out. Not that I'm trying to big up the guy as some sort of answer to our prayers player.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681464" data-time="1355589637"><p>

Surely you are not suggesting he stands a chance of moving to another club at this level? Blimey, I had no idea he was that good.</p></blockquote>

:) I said get rid of, I didn't mention sell!

Yeah I suppose when you used the word 'try' as in 'try to get rid of' it sounded like we would try to sell him.... of course offloading for nout would not require much trying!

"Derby only had one clean sheet this system, looks like we are going to double that"

"City really poor, you can see why they are struggling at the wrong end of the table"

"Legzdins has made three saves, keeping us in the game, but you cannot say Derby have looked in danger"

Reportedly, but from whom? Not from anyone who actually knows, I'll warrant.

I'm just saying the crap we're witnessing is out there on the pitch right now.

FWIW I think we've actually gone downhill since Cole's been out. Not that I'm trying to big up the guy as some sort of answer to our prayers player.

Fair point, I actually think Skuse could be decent at right back, just a waste of space in CM.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681474" data-time="1355589904"><p>

<br />

Yeah I suppose when you used the word 'try' as in 'try to get rid of' it sounded like we would try to sell him.... of course offloading for nout would not require much trying!</p></blockquote>

I reckon it will take a lot of trying to get a high earner of the books. Do you know if most clubs have bog standard x% wage drop on relegation?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="havanatopia" data-cid="1681474" data-time="1355589904"><p>

<br />

Yeah I suppose when you used the word 'try' as in 'try to get rid of' it sounded like we would try to sell him.... of course offloading for nout would not require much trying!</p></blockquote>

I reckon it will take a lot of trying to get a high earner of the books. Do you know if most clubs have bog standard x% wage drop on relegation?

john lansdown confirmed this at the Q&A night, that the contracts do have relegation deductions in them - or what he actually said was that when you agree a contract, you agrree an amount for the NPC, for L1 and for the PL. he didnt actually say that the L1 amount was lower, but you'd have to assume it is

Please get rid of Foster, Fontaine, Elliott, Skuse, Pearson, McManus and Kilkenny. Sign Danns in January, start Anderson and play 4-4-2. Too much too ask?

Surely it is McInnes that should be top of the list to be got rid of.He signed McManus, Pearson and Foster and continually plays Fontaine however pathetic he plays.

Archived