IGNORED

City Vs Derby Match Thread

East end Forever

Potentially another poor defeat at home.Let's get ready for the "In Del we trust brigade" and endless excuses made that it is all Millen's fault and Del has not had support in the transfer market.When in reality the bloke is absolute rubbish and is one of the worst managers in recent history at Ashton Gate.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Esmond Million's Bung" data-cid="1681405" data-time="1355587819"><p>

<br />

one word - midfield.<br />

<br />

ooops and dear old DMC has taken Taylor off.</p></blockquote>

Yep, I give up on him now. This is worse than Wolves IMO, and his changes are disgraceful.

Time to go me thinks. Bollocks to it. He's lost his marbles. Fontaine is the worst footballer I've ever seen, Positionally inept. He's given Adomah a free role. Great.

Foster. Nothing to say, aimless.

Potentially another poor defeat at home.Let's get ready for the "In Del we trust brigade" and endless excuses made that it is all Millen's fault and Del has not had support in the transfer market.When in reality the bloke is absolute rubbish and is one of the worst managers in recent history at Ashton Gate.

Sadly the stats suggest you are on the money there squire. All very sad really.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Esmond Million's Bung" data-cid="1681405" data-time="1355587819"><p>

<br />

one word - midfield.<br />

<br />

ooops and dear old DMC has taken Taylor off.</p></blockquote>

Yep, I give up on him now. This is worse than Wolves IMO, and his changes are disgraceful.

Time to go me thinks. Bollocks to it. He's lost his marbles. Fontaine is the worst footballer I've ever seen, Positionally inept. He's given Adomah a free role. Great.

Foster. Nothing to say, aimless.

My son said Foster is possibly the worst BCFC player he has ever seen, he said Elliott is embarrassing and he is not overly impressed by Heaton.

yes, another person who has woken up and smelt the coffee... Del is a disaster

"Elliott looking very poor today, to think he was knocking on the door of the Premiership a couple of seasons ago"

"Team look devoid of ideas, playing the ball backwards again, fans boo again - not happy"

"Derby looking to just not take risk, a poor 2nd half but at two up they will be happy to let City have the ball"

"Bristol simply not have the quality to break the Derby defence down"

Archived