IGNORED

Clear Out

westonred

In Dels interview he hints at clearing a lot of players out to bring in new faces

Well here you are Del, heres the list of players we can let go asap

Foster

J wilson

M wilson

Louis Carey

Nyatanga

Killkenny

Pitman

Fontaine

Woolford

Morris

Elliott

Yes it might be brutal but it needs to be done none of these players bring anything to BCFC anymore

It's shifting them thats the problem. Some not cut out for this level, some in the worst form of their careers and others that probably don't suit the type of game that DM is trying to play (im not sure exactly what that is at the moment!. Its possible some of these players have done their Champ careers harm with some of the crap served up this season, so with the only way being down for them, i can't imagine any of them with time on their contracts will want to leave just yet. Given that it looks like DM will be solidly backed by the board upto and through Jan, its going to prove a very important transfer window.

In Dels interview he hints at clearing a lot of players out to bring in new faces

Foster

J wilson

M wilson

Louis Carey

Nyatanga

Killkenny

Pitman

Fontaine

Woolford

Morris

Elliott

Yes it might be brutal but it needs to be done none of these players bring anything to BCFC anymore

He's not on your list but I'd expect Stead to be one of the first out the door.

One of the highest earners, out of contract in the Summer and surely won't be offered another one.

I'd keep Woolford by the way, at least until he can have another run of games with Cunningham to see if he can recapture that early season form.

If he can he'll be an asset for the rest of this season at least.

Really, we only need a decent centre back, decent midfielder and a decent right back.

Sell Killkenny - buy a decent CM

Sell Tangs or J.Wilson - buy a decent CB

M.Wilson's contract will be up - buy a decent RB.

Getting rid of any other player will just be a bonus.

I can't help but feel we need two decent centre backs (arguably one if we keep Bates and McManus to the end of the season), and two central midfielders unless we keep Danns until the end of the season. I'd recall Edwards and have him and Skuse fighting it out for the right back position.

One of the highest earners, out of contract in the Summer and surely won't be offered another one.

I agree with that. He's a grafter and i like him but i'd now call him surplus to requirements. Given his profile and time running out on his contract, id think he would be one of the easier ones to move on in Jan.

I'd keep Woolford by the way, at least until he can have another run of games with Cunningham to see if he can recapture that early season form.

If he can he'll be an asset for the rest of this season at least.

i'm sorry this might sound harsh, but to me if a player is good enough he will shine whoever is in the team, he has had more than enough chances and if he can only play when a certain player is in the team and then loses his confidence every time we go on on a losing run, he is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard (a bit like our midfield and defence).

It's a scary list, but agreed. Scary because the majority of the players we need to shift are not worth very much at all. They are in a relegation team so arent Championship standard at the moment, and they wont want to leave for League 1 wages.

Big worry indeed.

I also think we may see Albert gone if he has a good ACON; which could bring in some much needed revenue.

i'm sorry this might sound harsh, but to me if a player is good enough he will shine whoever is in the team, he has had more than enough chances and if he can only play when a certain player is in the team and then loses his confidence every time we go on on a losing run, he is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard (a bit like our midfield and defence).

I agree but I think it would be worth keeping him, if only until the end of the season.

If he has another outstanding run like the extraordinary one with Cunningham at the start of the season that could mean a number of extra points gained.

If he can't reproduce or maintain that form, we've lost very little and he can be jettisoned in the Summer.

You say he's had enough chances but don't forget during the last one he was one of our best players until Cunningham's injury.

The other thing is we can't be completely sure to what extent playing with Woolford helped Cunningham to shine, so it could be a two way thing.

No harm in a few more months I'd say, and perhaps a lot to gain.

Nyatanga will go for sure ( assuming some club come in for him ) Pitman is virtually gone already. Skuse will go to Palace or Forest if he can't sort out a new contract with City. Mark Wilson's deal is up so he'll be off as well.

Personally I'd like to see someone come for Elliot and Kilkenny but that's unlikely. I can see only three actually leaving AG with Skuse a serious possibility.

Perhaps it is time for Skuse to move on.

Where did this supposed interest from Palace and Forest come from?

They sound like the sort of rumours that only surface when a player is in contract negotiations.

I'd love to see a concrete bid for Skuse to see if he really is rated elsewhere.

Perhaps it is time for Skuse to move on.

Where did this supposed interest from Palace and Forest come from?

They sound like the sort of rumours that only surface when a player is in contract negotiations.

I'd love to see a concrete bid for Skuse to see if he really is rated elsewhere.

Trust me. The source is impeccable.

We'll have to pay most the to leave.

Personally bar Steven Davies, Bert and Cunnngham, EVERYONE HAS A PRICE

Sadly most if them we'd struggle to flog in a pound shop.

I'd add Baldock to that list , even though we don't seem to be able to give him the service he craves. Hopefully that can be addressed in January , although we never found the right combination to get the best from Pitman so it may be a pipe dream !

Other than those 4 , there is not a player at the club I'd be sorry to see leave.

There is some room for manoeuvre, though not as much as many would probably wish.

All of the loan players can go if we want (or in Danns case he could go back to Leicester if he we didn't want to stay).

Mark Wilson and Matthew Bates are on contracts that expire in January and Brett Pitman and Joe Edwards are probably wanted permanently by the clubs that already have them on loan.

The loss of McManus, D. Wilson (who?), Elokobi, Danns, M.Wilson, Bates, Edwards and Pitman would certainly see enough space for 3 new faces to come in, which would surely have to include 2 new CBs if D.Wilson, McManus and Bates all left.

Foster

J wilson

M wilson

Louis Carey

Nyatanga

Killkenny

Pitman

Fontaine

Woolford

Morris

Elliott

I'd agree with everyone but Carey, only because he's only got till the summer and isn't on as much as any of them anyway.

M Wilson, Bates and Danns up in January, Wilson i'd let go, I'd definitely try to get Danns until at least end of the season, and Bates i'm still undecided on.

Foster

J wilson

M wilson

Louis Carey

Nyatanga

Killkenny

Pitman

Fontaine

Woolford

Morris

Elliott

Most of these players will do a job in a team mostly made up of GOOD players. We are unfortunately a club FULL of below average professionals.

Another clear out is needed, but not sure about all of them.

Archived