IGNORED

Match Thread. Tractor Boys Vs City

Tom

On Football Manager yesterday, I started a city game and Cole Skuse defaulted as captain in a friendly (I was struggling to find someone to take him), my Asst Manager said that 7 or so players were struggling to play with Skuse as Captain. Ha.

In other news.

TEAM NEWS: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, N'Daw, Drury, Martin, Campbell, Murphy #ITFC

SUBS: Loach, Hewitt, Higginbotham, Mohsni, Reo-Coker, Emmanuel-Thomas, Chopra.

GULP

Sorry have I missed something? What has Heaton done wrong?

Have you been to any matches this season? The guy can't save a shot to save his life, you can blame the defence all you like but it's still the keeper's responsibility to save a shot every now and again, after all it's what he's paid the big bucks for.

And what has Heaton done wrong? How many clean sheets have we kept this season?

On Football Manager yesterday, I started a city game and Cole Skuse defaulted as captain in a friendly (I was struggling to find someone to take him), my Asst Manager said that 7 or so players were struggling to play with Skuse as Captain. Ha.

In other news.

TEAM NEWS: Henderson, Orr, Chambers, Smith, Cresswell, Edwards, N'Daw, Drury, Martin, Campbell, Murphy #ITFC

GULP

In other news.

GULP

Whats his influence on FM, that will go far to telling us if he's a good captain or not :)

baldock and davies back on the bench not happy with that at all id be supprised if they didnt ask to leave in jan i would out of pure frustration

The reason that they aren't playing is because we have shite players behind them. We are in a dog fight here! They can only play in a 442 formation and at this moment in time we can't afford to do that with the defence we have.

Taylor injured, Elliot, Bryan and Baldock dropped.

Cunningham, Skuse, Anderson and Stead start instead.

Pearson's disappeared completely, not even on the bench.

Pearson and Danny Wilson picked up late injuries according to RB.

Wilson likely to have started today, no word on Pearson.

Have you been to any matches this season? The guy can't save a shot to save his life, you can blame the defence all you like but it's still the keeper's responsibility to save a shot every now and again, after all it's what he's paid the big bucks for.

I think you will find we have 10+ shots on goal in a game but yet we have never conceded more then 10 in a game.

So glad Fonts isn't captain today. Who knows could be an inspired move by Del and it could be the day he gets Fontaine to actually perform.

As for the line up, I think he will go 4-4-1-1 with Cunningham left wing protecting Fonts and Anderson on the right. Possibly with Albert in a free role off Stead?

Either that or it's a 5-4-1. Flat back 5 with Albert and Anderson playing wide.

Certainly didn't see that line up coming!!

The reason that they aren't playing is because we have shite players behind them. We are in a dog fight here! They can only play in a 442 formation and at this moment in time we can't afford to do that with the defence we have.

what so baldock 7 goals and davies 8 goals cant play because of our formation so we put stead one goal upfront and we still got shit players behind them our defence is crap so how the hell are we going to out score our opposition then and try win a game of football :argh:

He made a quality save last week at 0-0

Archived