IGNORED

Match Thread. Tractor Boys Vs City

Tom

5-4-1 not seen this formation since playing football manager in the 90's! really don't think the change of formation and players is helping the team. I think Anderson will have a tough game against Orr hope I'm wrong though. Also see Henderson the keeper we should have kept is playing also.

4-4-1 formation due to fonts

Haha! True.

I like this, good thinking by Del. Although, how terrible is it that we cannot start either Baldock OR/AND Davies away from home!

......................Heaton......................

.......Bates McManus Fontaine........

Foster .......................Cunningham..

....Albert Skuse Danns Anderson....

......................Stead.........................

On paper it looks like a Championship squad bar our defence which looks like we have borrowed from League 2. I hope we can find some great bargains in the January sales and then we may have a chance!

Good luck today boys!

I share your worry about the deference, but in reality there not league 2 or 1, there all experienced defenders at championship level or above! Make me wounder...........

Not usually negative, but Christ that is an awful team.

Tom Heaton - Well that's another clean sheet out the window. You can bet on Heaton letting one if not a few in this game.

Stead - We're clearly not going out to score today then. Stead won't score today.

I'm very happy to eat my words, so feel free to serve them up on a plate should we win today.

No chance of us scoring today then with Stead up top

They don't suit the formation. Baldock has even come out and admitted that. Stead is the only real option we have up top and I have no doubt he will work his socks off, especially against his old team mates.

Not usually negative, but Christ that is an awful team.

Tom Heaton - Well that's another clean sheet out the window. You can bet on Heaton letting one if not a few in this game.

Stead - We're clearly not going out to score today then. Stead won't score today.

I'm very happy to eat my words, so feel free to serve them up on a plate should we win today.

Sorry have I missed something? What has Heaton done wrong?

Archived