IGNORED

Match Thread. Tractor Boys Vs City

Tom

So the reason why we are conceding is because of Heaton!? Unbelievable. We've had a terrible defence for years now!

I actually think our defence isn't the worst part of our team I think our midfield has struggled more ,

The defence just lose their confidence very quickly.

It's the Heaton love in on here which is unbelievable. He has picked the ball out of the net more times than any other goalie in the league. He has NO clean sheets, again the only goalie in the league. He appears to make no mistakes because he doesn't put himself in that position. If you stay on your line for 90 mins it appears to be defenders fault when we concede. I grant you, our defence is awful but Heaton is a part of that.

I think the formation will look like this:

...........................................Heaton...........................................

..................................................................................................

....................Bates....................................Fontaine

.........................................McManus.........................................

Foster.....................................................................Cunningham

...............................Skue.................Danns

Adomah......................................................................Anderson

..........................................Stead...............................................

It's the Heaton love in on here which is unbelievable. He has picked the ball out of the net more times than any other goalie in the league. He has NO clean sheets, again the only goalie in the league. He appears to make no mistakes because he doesn't put himself in that position. If you stay on your line for 90 mins it appears to be defenders fault when we concede. I grant you, our defence is awful but Heaton is a part of that.

Oh my word. That's alright, let's bring back Steve Phillips or Dean Gerken shall we. I'm sure they will sort out these bunch of bottlers. Honestly, Gordon banks wouldn't have a clean sheet with this lot in front of him.

He looked better in the starts he made this season.

Heaton is a reasonable keeper, but has lost confidence. Time for a changearound. Let someone else face the barrage of shots our defence allow to rain in.

last time DMC changed the keeper for the hell of it, birmingham, huddersfield we still lost..

Like Lew-t said we can have gordan banks in goal it won't change anything

Archived