IGNORED

Weather Watch

bcfcdeano

The SUN is out, It's getting quiet warm. Not a cloud in the sky,No sign of rain. Antelope bouncing with joy. Children singing and dancing around the maypole and barbeque's out and picnic's spread all over the lovely village green at Ashton Vale. Could move the match to Ashton Vale/village green. :banana::icecream::icecream:

The sky towards clevedon was looking a bit brighter a minute ago. Bottom of my back garden has been flooded for two weeks now. Got absolutely drenched on boxing day, still trying to dry out.

Just on my way in now so keeping the fingers crossed.

The SUN is out, It's getting quiet warm. Not a cloud in the sky,No sign of rain. Antelope bouncing with joy. Children singing and dancing around the maypole and barbeque's out and picnic's spread all over the lovely village green at Ashton Vale. Could move the match to Ashton Vale/village green. :banana::icecream::icecream:

:)

Kevin Smith @Kev_a_Smith47m

It's stopped raining at Ashton Gate, the covers are on & will stay on until the last possible moment. Very confident.

Kevin Smith @Kev_a_Smith25m

@Mitchlad71 haha, we need to take them off at about 1pm to allow the groundstaff time to prepare the pitch and the players time to warm up!

• 6c9a504dc1b5a146013e1e7172a6e656_normal.

@bcfctweetsPitch has been covered and although galeforce winds displaced some covers overnight, there was no rainfall. Pitch has been covered again.

• 6c9a504dc1b5a146013e1e7172a6e656_normal.

@bcfctweetsThere is NO pitch inspection planned ahead of #BristolCity v Peterborough United.

There wasnt a pitch inspection on boxing day either & we all know what happened there.

I'm hoping they do the decent thing for the fans and inspect the pitch as I'm really not looking forward to another wasted journey!

Incidentally the roads are a hell of a lot worse than boxing day, flooding everywhere around Bitton, Bath & Saltford.

Archived