IGNORED

Transfer Rumours

Ciderstreet

Has anyone heard of any transfers regarding city ins or outs
The usual dodgy rumours from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/bristol-city-rumours.php 30 Dec 2012 16:35:17 Bristol City will attempt to buy Nigerian international Stephen Sunday from Spanish club Numancia. Sunday is out of contract in the summer, and intends to play in England, so Numancia are likely to cash in this January 30 Dec 2012 12:34:40 Bristol city will offload a few players in January Stead to Huddersfield Nyatanger to Crawley Edwards to Yeovil M Wilson back to Scotland J Wilson Sheffield United Woolford to Barnsley Adoma to Swansea Morris paid up

The usual dodgy rumours from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/bristol-city-rumours.php30 Dec 2012 16:35:17Bristol City will attempt to buy Nigerian international Stephen Sunday from Spanish club Numancia. Sunday is out of contract in the summer, and intends to play in England, so Numancia are likely to cash in this January30 Dec 2012 12:34:40Bristol city will offload a few players in JanuaryStead to HuddersfieldNyatanger to CrawleyEdwards to YeovilM Wilson back to ScotlandJ Wilson Sheffield UnitedWoolford to BarnsleyAdoma to SwanseaMorris paid up

Morris paid up? Thats got to be a good thing! But, as always, this is football rumours, always to be taken with a pinch of salt. This is the site that said we were going to sign Suso from Liverpool - what a signing that would have been! Having said that, they do get it right on the very odd occasion!

The usual dodgy rumours from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/bristol-city-rumours.php

30 Dec 2012 16:35:17

Bristol City will attempt to buy Nigerian international Stephen Sunday from Spanish club Numancia. Sunday is out of contract in the summer, and intends to play in England, so Numancia are likely to cash in this January

30 Dec 2012 12:34:40

Bristol city will offload a few players in January

Stead to Huddersfield

Nyatanger to Crawley

Edwards to Yeovil

M Wilson back to Scotland

J Wilson Sheffield United

Woolford to Barnsley

Adoma to Swansea

Morris paid up

You know it's crap when they can't spell!

The usual dodgy rumours from http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/bristol-city-rumours.php 30 Dec 2012 16:35:17 Bristol City will attempt to buy Nigerian international Stephen Sunday from Spanish club Numancia. Sunday is out of contract in the summer, and intends to play in England, so Numancia are likely to cash in this January 30 Dec 2012 12:34:40 Bristol city will offload a few players in January Stead to Huddersfield Nyatanger to Crawley Edwards to Yeovil M Wilson back to Scotland J Wilson Sheffield United Woolford to Barnsley Adoma to Swansea Morris paid up

Wouldn't have many complaints with that! Bar Steady and Adomah. Now come on whoever started that..make it happen!

12:34:40 Bristol city will offload a few players in January

Stead to Huddersfield

Nyatanger to Crawley

Edwards to Yeovil

M Wilson back to Scotland

J Wilson Sheffield United

Woolford to Barnsley

Adoma to Swansea

Morris paid up

With the exception of Morris, all of those deals seem possible. I would be happy for all of those players to leave with the exception of Albert of course.

Stead - 250K

Tangs - 250K

Edwards - 150K

J Wilson - 250K

Woolford - 300K

Adomah - 3M

I'm guessing these would be the minimum transfer fees we would get if these players were to leave. That would free up a lot of transfer budget to get some decent players in. I don't want Albert to leave though.

Stead and Adomah are unlikely to leave as they are starting players, more likely fringe players. Pittman of course, Woolford, Wilson, Nyatanga if they can find a home. marc Wilson to leave yes, and a question about the 3 loan players of McManus, Bates and Danns. Probably McManus is the one to try and keep.

I'm sure that McInnes will try and keep all three. They are all starters and with Nyatanga on his way and Fontaine in poor form the CB cupboard is pretty bare.

Danns brings that energy to midfield thats been missing and he enables Skuse to provide more back four cover.

here's my rumour...

...."Bristol City go the whole month and don't bother investing in the correct areas....sorry, I mean "miss" out on signing a new centre half and new centre midfielder."

...then no doubt right at the last, we will sign a cast off from someone like Ipswich

I'm sure that McInnes will try and keep all three. They are all starters and with Nyatanga on his way and Fontaine in poor form the CB cupboard is pretty bare.

Danns brings that energy to midfield thats been missing and he enables Skuse to provide more back four cover.

Going into another window, I am sure Del has sights set.. But I reckon much depends on who goes out before we see any moves in..?

Adomah I fear will go, but if I means we can bring in 2/3 players then maybe worth the gamble.

Stead and Adomah are unlikely to leave as they are starting players, more likely fringe players. Pittman of course, Woolford, Wilson, Nyatanga if they can find a home. marc Wilson to leave yes, and a question about the 3 loan players of McManus, Bates and Danns. Probably McManus is the one to try and keep.

Bates isn't on loan. He is ours as he was without a club when he signed. Not sure the length of his contract though.

We will probably sign Bates like we did Pearson on another 6 months contract.

Will McManus sign? Is he not reported to be on £29k a week?

Adomah is probably at his highest valuation as in the summer he will only have 12 months left of his contract I think? So teams will know it then becomes a battle like Maynard for them to sign extensions or take what's on offer. Might be best to take a transfer fee now plus gives us more funds to play with.

But as been mentioned plenty of times Anderson was probably brought in as Alberts replacement.

Stead out of contract end of this season and reported one of our highest wages, so I can see him being shipped out.

Fontaine might be considering a move as he knows he will now become a scapegoat like little Lee to the fans now.

Skuse is a tricky one as he has not signed an extension so could be out of contract in the summer.

And Pitman is almost certainly gone in this window.

"City will be having a record transfer signing will be announced on the first day in the transfer window as they sign Tom Ince for 5.75 million!". Just saw this on that forum and had to share it with you guys as it gave me a little chuckle!

We would prob spend that on Clayton Ince!

Adomah to Palace or Swampsea, funds to tempt Danns then nothing to end of window, as Agents will be holding out for best deals. Will be dissapointed if the defence is not sorted or if Danns leaves.

Pitman to Bournemouth (didnt he score Sat?) and loads to off load but will anyone take them? maybe gas,Yeovil,Exeter or Chelt?

Not Danns!?

The club will try and get the guy permanently I am pretty sure. The bloke is the best central midfielder at the club by a mile. It seems that DM will try and build a Skuse Danns partnership and bring in someone else to under pin that if they can

Apparently us and swansea are in advanced discussions about Albert signing for them. newsnow.com

Not sure how serious to take that , it refers to Swansea as a Championship rival !?!

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/swansea-step-up-their-bid-to-sign-bristol-citys-star-albert-adomah/

Archived