IGNORED

Transfer Rumours

Ciderstreet

Being a local lad Skuse would sign another deal with City if the club would give him a rise to bring him closer to other first teamers who are on more than him. He's only asking for more fairness within the wage structure.

If he goes he'll get a decent signing on fee and a pay rise and that's very tempting for a bloke who is almost at his prime.

Sorry mate, with almost 300 appearances under his belt he should already be a seasoned professional !

High earning goal scorer can't make the first team for struggling club? - obvious loan target I'm afraid

Davies has never been 100% fit since he's been here. It was the same at Derby as the Rams fans told us. I doubt he's got 90 mins in him but he certainly looks the part when he does play as his goal tally tells us.

Seeing this just makes me think STOP BUYING STRIKERS!!!

Honestly I'm fed up of it, I'd take a solid center back, hard working midfielder or attacking midfielder over another striker any day.

Seeing this just makes me think STOP BUYING STRIKERS!!!

Honestly I'm fed up of it, I'd take a solid center back, hard working midfielder or attacking midfielder over another striker any day.

Where does it say we are buying a striker ?

Sorry but if we loan Davies out i'm never stepping foot in Ashton Gate again! Davies should be starting for **** sake not being loaned out to a Championship rival! what was the point in spending all that money on him in the first place? this club is a ******* joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Err...........has this actually happened? Take a chill pill man.

Sorry but if we loan Davies out i'm never stepping foot in Ashton Gate again! Davies should be starting for **** sake not being loaned out to a Championship rival! what was the point in spending all that money on him in the first place? this club is a ******* joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanatic red returns?

He has to change the personal because of Foster's injury but there should be no reason to change the formation.

He should let other teams worry about us instead of tinkering with the tactics/personal and formation every game. It must confuse the hell out of the players when they have different instructions.

The bottom line is that all the tinkering doesn't work. The league table tells us that. He finds a winning formation and then changes it. :facepalm:

The team have been picking up points away from home with his tinkering haven't they?!

Being a local lad Skuse would sign another deal with City if the club would give him a rise to bring him closer to other first teamers who are on more than him. He's only asking for more fairness within the wage structure.

And this seems to be the recurring problem at this and other clubs. Players talk about what they're on and it creates jealousy within squads when one or a few players are on much higher package. It gives lesser players ideas above their worth and the ever increasing circle starts again.

Where does it say we are buying a striker ?

I never said we were but we seem to always buy more and then they end up leaving for a lot less or costing us wages we shouldn't have paid out. I don't know what it is but every time we buy it seems to be a case of "midfield is broken, defence is broken..... but if we score more goals who will notice!!"...

From our fav site:

01 Jan 2013 13:10:27
Bristol city striker Davis going on loan to millwall.
Albert adomah going to west brom £3mil plus add ons
Cole skuse. Going to palace. £500K
pitman. To Bournemouth. £60K
Woolford. Going to S****horpe £500k
Fontaine. Going to forest £800k

Wood isn't half the player Davies is! However we must start playing home more often otherwise the lure of first team football may turn his head.

I think the number of home games are mandated by the Football League. My personal preference would be for less home games. Who can I email about this?

Archived