IGNORED

If Del Goes, Who To Come In?

DownendRed97

It doesn't matter who comes in because they'll only have to fall in line like the previous incumbents. The Owner will decide we don't sign foreigners, sign players like David James, ensure Cole Skuse is picked every week, hand out new contracts to old players like Carey and sign young players from Guernsey FC.

Whoever gets the job will be Lansdown's latest puppet.

I'd like to see Di Canio or O'Driscoll. Whether they'd even consider us is highly doubtful.

One of the reasons I've supported Del for so long is due to the lack of worthwhile options elsewhere. Please not Cotterill goodness me.

I'd like Del to still be given the opportunity to manage Leciester at least, unless we can bring in one of the first two options mentioned.

I don't see us paying compo to get a manager currently in employment, especially in light of paying comp to McWinless and his entourage, so it would more than likely be someone out of work. The terrible feeling in my balls is suggesting Phil Brown.

Has to be someone who can sort these wasters out, too many are just in it for the cash.

I hate to say it but Colin would be perfect, he'll face them up on the training ground and get them out if they don't put the effort in.

We have too many bottleless players, in my prime I would fire straight into every one of them.....GUTLESS WASTERS.

BCAGFC

I'd like to see Di Canio, Di Matteo or Coyle.

Wouldn't complain at the likes of Davies, Solskjaer or O'Driscoll (ish...don't understand the hype round him).

I fear at worse it'll be someone like Cotterill, Kevin Blackwell, Phil Brown (dear god, please no!) or Craig Levein!

GJ...just maybe; can't see it happening.

Archived