IGNORED

Kyle Mcfadzean

Super

Who cares about Passing. Just get the bloody ball out the bloody box. I can accept 40 yard screamers. Our 2 softs-per-game is what we tear our hair out over.

Exactly. Give me a Jamie Carragher over a David Luiz any day of the week!

Reminds me of Matt Heywood. Doh!

Bald as a coot with a face that perhaps only his mother could love, but hopefully that's where the comparisons end.

Talismanic, aggressive and inspirational were not descriptions you'd associate with Heywood.

Was a member of the Crystal Palarse youth set up and they wanted him back last season, around 500k - 750k was mentioned.

Crawley completely dominated us in the cup last season and Mcfadzean (as were Sergio Torres & Pablo Mills) was immense although he only had Micky to mark (who was useless on the day like everyone else except Bolasie, who came on as sub and tore them a new one).

Will be very surprised if we get him, he will go to a higher championship club IMO.

BCAGFC

Was a member of the Crystal Palarse youth set up and they wanted him back last season, around 500k - 750k was mentioned.

Crawley completely dominated us in the cup last season and Mcfadzean (as were Sergio Torres & Pablo Mills) was immense although he only had Micky to mark (who was useless on the day like everyone else except Bolasie, who came on as sub and tore them a new one).

Will be very surprised if we get him, he will go to a higher championship club IMO.

BCAGFC

money talks if we offer what they value then we'd have a good chance

We've been crying out for a leader in defence since Bikey and it's definitely worth taking a punt on Mcfadzean to fulfil this role. A big hard barsteward who's going to win the first ball and kick a few shins in the process.

If we do manage to sign him we can send big Mick the donkey mcmanus back to boro, give bates a deal to the end of the season as hes a better option than the aforementioned and a better footballer.

We've been crying out for a leader in defence since Bikey and it's definitely worth taking a punt on Mcfadzean to fulfil this role. A big hard barsteward who's going to win the first ball and kick a few shins in the process.

If we do manage to sign him we can send big Mick the donkey mcmanus back to boro, give bates a deal to the end of the season as hes a better option than the aforementioned and a better footballer.

Wish everyone would stop going on about Bikey. SO overrated.

Bikey wasn't the leader who got us out of the mess as much as I hate to say it, Carey was

Wish everyone would stop going on about Bikey. SO overrated.

I'm not saying I rate Bikey as a footballer, he was average. I'm just saying I thought he led by example, played with spirited determination and put his head in where it hurt which to a certain extent Carey also did as pointed out by Monkeh. It's this sort of approach we miss because lets face it as a team we are soft as sh1t

I'm not saying I rate Bikey as a footballer, he was average. I'm just saying I thought he led by example, played with spirited determination and put his head in where it hurt which to a certain extent Carey also did as pointed out by Monkeh. It's this sort of approach we miss because lets face it as a team we are soft as sh1t

it hurts me to point it out as I detest carey :(

What is it that you detest about him? Questionable dress sense, ridiculous facial hair??

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing him keep his place against Leicester, he might not be that great anymore but at least he still gives a toss.

Described as a 'talismanic figure', a no nonsense battler who will take no prisoners and inspire others by his actions. Sounds exactly what we need.

It's really encouraging that Del is identifying this sort of player from the lower divisions.

Hang on a minute , many of us were constantly asking why Del was not looking for good players from the lower leagues in the pre season.He refused to look lower than the Championship. So a pat on the back for belatedly realising that is where the value is is hardly called for.Knowing Del as we do I would imagine we wpould miss out on him if other championship clubs are circling.

Detest someone who has been with the club for virtually all his playing career, is our second top appearance holder and has been a fine defender and good ambassador for the club off the field.

Have a word with yourself!

What is it that you detest about him? Questionable dress sense, ridiculous facial hair??

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing him keep his place against Leicester, he might not be that great anymore but at least he still gives a toss.

I don't like him never have, doesnt stop me admiting his leadership is needed, I'm man enough to say that

I don't like him never have, doesnt stop me admiting his leadership is needed, I'm man enough to say that

Can I ask why? What is there not to like about him? I can understand people not rating him as a player anymore, but to say you have never liked him is a little over the top. Do explain your reasons?

Archived