IGNORED

Sean O'driscoll [Merged]

alexanl1

If SoD agrees with the boards vision (mostly under 24yos) then it is a possibilty a I think he could do a good long term job here.

IMO, he is off his rocker if he comes to us, we are in a right state.

First thing our new manager has to do is sort the wasters out, Fontaine, Pearson, McManus etc, they have let the club down big time.

BCAGFC

I'm not actually sure he is as off his rocker as he appears. IMO McInnes actually got the tough part of the job of trying to change a system that wasn't working behind the scenes and rebuild the club from the bottom. Ultimately he failed but I actually think he might have put enough in place that a new manager coming in faces a much less daunting task than he did.

I think as we can now see its going to be SOD within the next 24 hours.

Il be damned but it appears robored hit the nail on the head.....

I think this will be a good long term appointment and he may not keep us up, but am sure if we do go down we will be in for a hell of a ride next season.

I for one welcome the man to the dug out....

If SoD agrees with the boards vision (mostly under 24yos) then it is a possibilty a I think he could do a good long term job here.

Just looking a this thread on the Forest forum http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35258 and putting two and two together (to probably make five :laugh:) may be he is looking at a couple of young players he can bring from Forest who might have the fire and passion to prove themselves first teamers.

I'd be amazed if they didn't given the timing of it.

If it is SOD then it'll please most people.

I'd be happy with his appointment and as you say so will most fans. He managed B'muff for 6 years and might well have a home down there so Bristol City would be an attractive option for him.

O'Driscoll now EVENS for Blackpool

He isn't, he's 1/5 for Blackpool on SkyBet

Next Permanent Blackpool Manager
Next Permanent Manager Any manager in charge for 10 competitive games will be deemed permanent and settled as a winner. Others on request. Sean O'Driscoll 1/5 Phil Parkinson 6/1 Steve Thompson 8/1 Paul Ince 10/1 Micky Mellon 12/1 Keith Hill 18/1 Mark Robins 20/1 Owen Coyle 20/1 Andy Morrell 25/1 Paul Dickov 33/1 Billy Davies 50/1

Archived