IGNORED

Sean O'driscoll [Merged]

alexanl1

In no way am I trying to be negative so please take this just as an alternative view on SOD but a lot of forest fans were getting fed up of his constant tinkering,playing players out of position and setting up to negate the oppositions strengths instead of playing to their own.

You sure you've not got mixed up with Del?

I don't know how many times it has to be said but I'll try one more: The bookies odds just reflect how much money is bet by the general public, so people who read the Daily Fail and post about it on here and create a furore are the ones driving the odds in. It doesn't matter if they bookies have him at 1/1000000000000000000 it just reflects what people who bet think.

Maybe they have all blocked you Nibor?

I'm not welcoming him because he's not signed and this kind of premature excitement is what leads to utter embarrassed when we sign Bowen and O'Driscoll joins Blackpool. Not saying that will happen, just saying it's still a possibility.

Get excited when it's time to.

I'm not welcoming him because he's not signed and this kind of premature excitement is what leads to utter embarrassed when we sign Bowen and O'Driscoll joins Blackpool. Not saying that will happen, just saying it's still a possibility.

My sentiments exactly.

If he joins us then I'll welcome him.

How do you work that one out ?

I work with a couple of Blackpool fans (I work in Preston from time to time) and they loath their Chairman took all the money out of the club and put it into his own private projects and so I would say were better off not to have a leach as a chairman or owner.

At last someone who's being sensible!

Yep, there's going to be some red faces on here if this doesn't happen!

That is a very good article. A quite refreshing read and I think it has just swayed me. If we end up with him i really hope he is given time.

Yep, think I am in the SOD camp

You sure you've not got mixed up with Del?

Tell me about it. Only what 'some' forest fans were saying. As you can see on the links earlier in the thread there were/are a ones who are pretty gutted he aint there no more. Just thought I would post it in the intrest of balance. None of us know how he would get on till/if he gets the job and is given a fair crack at it.

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-8343.html

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-8321.html

God - the second poster has the cheek to call Bristol a shit-hole ... last time I went to Blackpool I was eating with my son in a cafe and under the table was a dead pigeon with blood on the floor.

Obviously we shared it between us.

You shared it? more fool you!

In no way am I trying to be negative so please take this just as an alternative view on SOD but a lot of forest fans were getting fed up of his constant tinkering,playing players out of position and setting up to negate the oppositions strengths instead of playing to their own.

My view, well im in the group that that think he could be good long term but not so sure short term. I would happily get behind him if he were to come him but we would have to understand as fans that he has no magic wand and dont think it would be long before people were moaning about his drab brummy interviews.

He also I believe knows us very well and wont need to see most of our shower of shit as he already prepared for us before we choose mcinnis and think he would love a stab at us.

Sorry, but the majority of fans. My in laws are closely associated to Forest through family members playing for them and nearly all if not everyone was gutted with SoD leaving. Did you see the football they were playing as well? It was unreal. He'd be able to bring in decent young loan players ala Emmanuel-Thomas when he was at Donny, and no way would Billy Sharp have gone there if he wasn't in charge. Read the forest forum, they hate their board for getting rid of him.

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-8343.html

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-8321.html

God - the second poster has the cheek to call Bristol a shit-hole ... last time I went to Blackpool I was eating with my son in a cafe and under the table was a dead pigeon with blood on the floor.

Obviously we shared it between us.

They go in the cafe for something to eat,

They see a dead pigeon and think it's a treat,

In the Bl-a-a-ckpool slums.

Why is it a done deal? There's no way i trust paper talk at the moment, even if it does indicate that we might be close. As for the betting odds, it appears that we are neck-and-neck with Balckpool...

Have i missed something else?

What? Was my O'DRISCOLL OUT!! a prematrure ejaculation?

pleased about this if true, im not holding my breath though. If he does come in it shows the boards ambition to appease the fans with some good football. He has decent contacts in the game and a good philosophy, so if we do still go down and he is here we will have a much better chance than coming back than under mcinnes imo.

Archived