IGNORED

Hazard

steviestevieneville

The kid was evidently trying to time waste a little, he wasn't rushing to get the ball back into play but Chelseas claims that he led down on the ball is moronic. Hazard tries to push the kid out of the way so he can get the ball quicker and the kid goes down on top of the ball from that, not before Hazard makes his first move. Hazard whether he tried to kick the boy or the ball doesn't matter and either way he'll still hit the kid - Try kicking a ball out from under someone and your ankle will hit them at the very least. He made a meal of it all and rolled around as good as the best of them but there is no way Chelsea and more specifically Eden Haard should get away with a thing, especially by claiming "Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it."

I think you need to watch it again Bill. The young man fell on top of the ball because he was time wasting and the Chelsea player kicked him . Both acted like idiots,

Well I'm watching it now, guess what,Hazard pushed him to the floor.

He may well have been time wasting, but that doesn't allow a player to push him and kick him in the ribs does it?.

I think you need to watch it again Bill. The young man fell on top of the ball because he was time wasting and the Chelsea player kicked him . Both acted like idiots,

He was pushed first and fell on the ball then hazard tried to get it but the lad move hazard kicked out In frustration

Hazard 100% in the wrong he has no defence

The kid was evidently trying to time waste a little, he wasn't rushing to get the ball back into play but Chelseas claims that he led down on the ball is moronic. Hazard tries to push the kid out of the way so he can get the ball quicker and the kid goes down on top of the ball from that, not before Hazard makes his first move. Hazard whether he tried to kick the boy or the ball doesn't matter and either way he'll still hit the kid - Try kicking a ball out from under someone and your ankle will hit them at the very least. He made a meal of it all and rolled around as good as the best of them but there is no way Chelsea and more specifically Eden Haard should get away with a thing, especially by claiming "Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it."

it's called a reckless act on behalf of Hazard, because he could have no idea of how his actions could have turned out.

He was pushed first and fell on the ball then hazard tried to get it but the lad move hazard kicked out In frustration

Hazard 100% in the wrong he has no defence

Not having it sorry . The lad fell on the ball there was no push . Then the lad would get up .

If this was my lad would I accept it . I would be angry at my lad behaving in that way and I would tell him let that be a lesson for you . Behave like a prat and bad things can happen.

So, no matter what the provocation, you would accept your child being kicked by an adult? Sorry mate - I don't believe you?

I'm not defending this kid - he acted like a nob, but is the reaction of the adult in any way justifiable. No.

Anyone would think he has committed murder judging by the reactions here and elsewhere.

He kicks the ball from under the ball boy who for whatever reason decided to lie on it. He didn't 'kick' the ball boy, merely the ball that was underneath him.

Massive over reaction.

My feelings exactly. Can't believe the sense of indignation on here from some.

My feelings exactly. Can't believe the sense of indignation on here from some.

And you'll find my view is the polar opposite.

I'm not sure in what world some of you live, but in my world it is not acceptable for an adult to kick a minor, no matter what the circumstances.

17 year old tries to take the piss and gets a dig in the ribs, big deal. Hazard shouldn't have done it but frustration got the better of him, no doubt some will want him hanged. How about the kid taking responsibility for own actions, he could have caused a lot of bother doing stupid things in front of the away fans

I'm not sure in what world some of you live, but in my world it is not acceptable for an adult to kick a minor, no matter what the circumstances.

He wasn't trying to kick him though, he was trying to retrieve the ball - simple as that.

Huge overreaction all round.

He wasn't trying to kick him though, he was trying to retrieve the ball - simple as that.

Huge overreaction all round.

Whether he was trying or not, it happened. It's not an overreaction all round. An adult kicked a child. Can't believe some people view this as acceptable and that the kid deserved it. It matters not what the kid did nor how much of a cock he is, nor whether the adult intended to strike him, what matters is that it did actually happen and it is unacceptable.

Whether he was trying or not, it happened. It's not an overreaction all round. An adult kicked a child. Can't believe some people view this as acceptable and that the kid deserved it. It matters not what the kid did nor how much of a cock he is, nor whether the adult intended to strike him, what matters is that it did actually happen and it is unacceptable.

It is a massive overreaction, absolutely.

Would your opinion be different if the chap was 18 and not 17?

Would your opinion be different if the chap was 18 and not 17?

My opinion would be that no adult should be kicking anyone with so little, nay Zero, justification.

Of course, the law of the land would view it differently, as an 18 year old would not constitute a minor.

But that matters not. Fact is, whether intentional or not, and whether provoked by the lads stupidity or not, it is not an acceptable act and it is not an overreaction to suggest so. It's plain wrong, and inspite of the fact I have Hazard as my Captain in my FA Prem team, he deserves to miss a lot of football as a result.

What would be nice is if Chelsea actually took a brave stance, actually admitted that it was wrong (Rafa's post match interview suggested he didn't particularly care, i.e. the usual "I didn't see it" rollocks!), put a self-imposed ban on him, fined him a months wages and gave it to a charity that supports abused children.

But they won't. They'll wrap it up and pretend that nothing happened.

There's a long long line of things that are putting me off premiership football and this has added to it tonight.

It has transpired that he is not a kid at all but a 37 year old transvestite dwarf...............lighten up.....adults kicking kids...I'd pay good money to watch that....especially if they were as facially challenged as the welsh ball-man at Swansea....oops?

First things first had it been us in a cup semi we would be wanting our ball boys to do the exact same!! It doesn't matter what the kid did that Chelsea player has assaulted him and I hope justice is served. The fact it happened in a football stadium doesn't wash with me. Can you imagine the guys defence? He didn't give me the ball back so I pushed him and then kicked him. Sorry but doesn't wash with me.

Archived