IGNORED

Anyone Remember What They Were Doing.......

BS4 on Tour...

.....19 years ago today???

Tinnion 0-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Scousers in dis-belief!!!!

Souness sacked the next day!!!!

Lime green and purple!!!!!

Been trying to find an online video of the goal all week so I could send it to my my Liverpool supporting mates.

Its the little things in life that get you through!

Was tucked up in bed listening to the radio as a kid with school the next day.

screaming and singing drink up the cider about 20 times at the final whistle - standing in awe and amazement at what i just witnessed.

HTV crew came onto the coach and asking for our reactions - unreal

truth be told, the liverpool fans were happy we won and they got what they wanted the back of souness !

Still hung over from my 40th the day before! Couldn't believe how quiet the coach was on the way back. Think we were all hoarse from outsinging the Kop all night! but what a night. Also has very poignant memories as my dad, also a lifelong City fan had died the day after the draw was made.

Borrowed my old mans brand new landrover discovery, parked it up safely and it was still there after the game, travelled home stopped off for a few jars on the way back to celebrate all was sweet.

Dropped a couple of mates off at the Golden Valley in Cheltenham, while opening the back door the wind caught it and bent all the hinges.

Couldn't believe travelled there and most of the way back without a scratch on the motor and then this happened.

what a great day wouldn't have missed it for the world!

I remember it like yesterday, fantastic two days, saw UB40 at Wembley arena on the Monday night and then off to Anfield on the Tuesday night.

There was something like 8500 city fans there and the atmosphere was electric. When Tins scored the noise is something that will live with me forever.

The only thing that comes as close for me was Wembley 86.

Stayed the night in Liverpool after the game, got very drunk and was very hungover on the drive home next day.

Certainly Osman's finest hour, pretty sure we lost home to Notts Co a few days later and were booed off...

I was there too, great memories and bursting with pride at my clubs achievements. I think we got there after the floodlight failure matches at Ashton Gate, we almost scored late in the game to win but for once I wanted only to draw to get the replay at Anfield.

The build up was amazing in Bristol for a week before, shops, newspapers all seemed to have a buzz about them. This was before the 'tinternet don't forget,I'm not sure with better communication it would be the same again,if that makes sense.

I was working at the time and very involved in a huge disciplinary case, I was giving evidence. The meeting which was due to be held late in the afternoon of the match day had to be rescheduled when I made it clear I was going to the match,lucky I didn't end up being disciplined myself as my footballing decision affected so many other people!

I was sat on my sofa, with an unused ticket sat by my side, listening to Radio Bristol.

The day I bought my replay ticket, I contracted chicken pox and was too ill to go to Liverpool. Bollocks!

Gutted!

I was there, in the Centenary Stand. What a night. Couldn't talk for a couple of days after.

Archived