IGNORED

Who Would You Support If......?

Slacker

Your not alone, me also, its the only obvious choise.

Really ? If City went bust at the end of the season , you'd be at the Mem come August ?

I'd only watch local amateur stuff as I often do now when City are away , and spend the money saved watching more GCCC games.

Really ? If City went bust at the end of the season , you'd be at the Mem come August ?

I'd only watch local amateur stuff as I often do now when City are away , and spend the money saved watching more GCCC games.

When I was young many people would watch City at home one week the gas the following week, me included. Not just a few but plenty. Never left me any thing other

than a City fan. If city did not exist, why would the likes of Yeovil, Wigan, Man Utd etc be more of an atractiuon than what would be the only team in Bristol.

When I was young many people would watch City at home one week the gas the following week, me included. Not just a few but plenty. Never left me any thing other

than a City fan. If city did not exist, why would the likes of Yeovil, Wigan, Man Utd etc be more of an atractiuon than what would be the only team in Bristol.

Fair enough , my Grandad used to do the same , but I couldn't do it personally.

When I was at school my Geography teacher blamed me for drawing a penis in my textbook with his name written down the 'shaft', however it wasn't me, it was my so called mate. I've held on to the bitterness of that injustice my whole life. I cry every day.

With that in mind, Crystal Palace fans sound like my sort of people so I'd probably get an ST for Selhurst.

been to a few arsenal around england and europe with friends who support em, but it's never the same is it. nowadays I'm not averse to poking my nose down at legia warszawa, but that's just to get a fix of football as opposed to proper support. the feelings i have for city can never be replicated, and allegiance isn't something you cut and paste onto another team. i'd go down football still if city, god forbid, went dead, to random games, local games out here and any big games my mates might be doing, but it'd never be as anything other than an interested observer :/

Fair enough , my Grandad used to do the same , but I couldn't do it personally.

I understand that, watching both teams dates back to times when it was less tribal.

I used to often go to the Mem with a gas mate of mine until about 8 years ago, sadly

he is now dead, he would also come to AG with me, either of us had no problems

supporting each others team, unless we were playing each other of course.That said

I can remeber being at the Mem with him and his mates playing against the City,

when they had Jason Roberts scoring for fun, think we lost 3-1. Everyone around knew

I was a city fan from banter over many seasons, but other than have the pi55 took

it was never a problem. Good days

I think i'd end up watching Bristol Rugby every now and then but a lot less than City. As others have said I don't even think i particularly like football anymore I don't care about the Permier League and never watch football on TV, I just can't get engaged with it.

If a phoenix team started in the non-league i'd go and watch them but aside from that I think i'd give it all a miss.

No one. Outside of city, professional football barely registers in my life these days. I think it's all the corruption and greed. I don't know if it's always been that way and I was simply too young to pick up on it before, but in the last few years I've grown increasingly apathetic to the game from the highest level down.

Couldn't agree more with this. In fact i made the same comment a number of times this season.

I might wonder down and watch keynsham town, but to be honest without City, football would just pass me by.

I enjoy Rugby, but sadly their Premiership seems to be idling it's way down the same path.

I don't know if it's age or more responsibility as you get older, but the allure is fast disappearing.

I went by train Saturday, looking to rekindle a bit of the buzz, by at times i was just plain bored.

Couldn't agree more with this. In fact i made the same comment a number of times this season.

I might wonder down and watch keynsham town, but to be honest without City, football would just pass me by.

I enjoy Rugby, but sadly their Premiership seems to be idling it's way down the same path.

I don't know if it's age or more responsibility as you get older, but the allure is fast disappearing.

I went by train Saturday, looking to rekindle a bit of the buzz, by at times i was just plain bored.

Really? Was on a night out in Cheltenham just before Christmas, the Gloucester boys were out - they were only to happy to stop and have a chat and have their photo's with the girls taken. Top bunch of lads, and that's from Jim Hamilton, club captain, to Freddie Burns who had just made his England debut the week before. Not saying they won't end up going the same way as the footballers, but from what I know of the Gloucester boys they are a very fan friendly bunch

Archived