IGNORED

Who Would You Support If......?

Slacker

If for any reason City ceased to be,where would you go to get your football fix.Personally I have no "second team" ,no love for the Prem due to the antics on show on MOTD every week and have become jaded with an England team that I used to be very passionate about due to some of the characters chosen to represent us in recent times.European football with all of its "gamesmanship" is becoming so frustrating it is barely watchable.Would people with second or Prem teams throw all their support behind those teams?Personally all I could see myself doing is watching a bit of local non-league and just enjoying the football instead of constantly panicking about results.

I've always followed Arsenal but could by no means 'support' them if City were to cease to exist, wouldn't feel right for me. Personally I'd probably start going to Mangotsfield more regularly and slowly try to build up an affinity like I have with City. That being said City will always be the only team to have my heart in a vice lock grip!

No one. Outside of city, professional football barely registers in my life these days. I think it's all the corruption and greed. I don't know if it's always been that way and I was simply too young to pick up on it before, but in the last few years I've grown increasingly apathetic to the game from the highest level down.

Cityboy.That is exactly why I asked the question.Along with all the cheating/gamesmanship and win at all costs attitude I think lots of people are seriously falling out of love with football.Supporters still seem to have their team in their blood but are becoming very jaded by the football world at large .

As a few others have posted there would be a club that rises from our ashes at the bottom of the pyramid, something like AFC Bristol City, so I would automatically support them.

However if for whatever reason this didn't happen I would watch my local non league side which is Mangotsfield and go to a games around Europe a couple of times a season. I could of course never support a different team.

I gave up on professional football years ago, though I still care what happens to City hence my appearance on here. So in a way I have already had to choose where else I'd go to watch my football. I am a season ticket holder at Mangotsfield United & fil in the blank Saturdays/evenings watching Ashton & Backwell United.

Archived