IGNORED

You Used To Be Blue ..

Frome Valley

There forum is in meltdown over the "sea of red" inside there ground tonight.

It seems that some of them are finally realising that there club is now an absolute joke and a laughing stock.

Some are saying they need a protest.... bit late now boyos!

Yeah just had a gander at them, all a bit strange wearing a red scarf in the real world then going home and kicking off about it in cyber space

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105513

There forum is in meltdown over the "sea of red" inside there ground tonight.

It seems that some of them are finally realising that there club is now an absolute joke and a laughing stock.

Some are saying they need a protest.... bit late now boyos!

Far too late. Remember the last act of Don Giovanni? No, probably not.

As of last night I'm done with that filthy football club. The Bristol City game (with your chants etc-thank you for that, it won't be forgottwn) and the prospect of a Blue Tuesday 'movement' gave me hope, but seeing the gormless hoardes wearing red last night sickened me, and within me my love for the club broke.

It's history for me now. I can no longer justify anything that the club has become. it's not my club, I'm not interested. Premier league football will be good for the city, but I will have no attachment to them anymore. Reading the messageboards, plenty more feel the same.

Dunno where that leaves me on here. I've enjoyed the banter, but I cannot continue it any longer. Short term Cardiff City are far better than Bristol City, but as a club and set of supporters, you are twice what Cardiff City are.

I hope you appreciate how difficult that last sentence was!

Good luck chaps, and make sure you stand up for your club and defend it's honour better than our spineless support did.

When are we all going to wake up and realise that we all demand more, (just sign him, sign someone else etc) and have created this need for debt and foreign owners. Football in this country needs a massive shift in the way its run to ever return to something it was. It's the speed with which we got here that amazes me. Championship, 2nd div players earning 5 times annual salary kinda makes sense to me, anything more and it's just fantasy, football cannot support and players shouldn't expect it. The whole system is forked from top to bottom.

As of last night I'm done with that filthy football club. The Bristol City game (with your chants etc-thank you for that, it won't be forgottwn) and the prospect of a Blue Tuesday 'movement' gave me hope, but seeing the gormless hoardes wearing red last night sickened me, and within me my love for the club broke.

It's history for me now. I can no longer justify anything that the club has become. it's not my club, I'm not interested. Premier league football will be good for the city, but I will have no attachment to them anymore. Reading the messageboards, plenty more feel the same.

Dunno where that leaves me on here. I've enjoyed the banter, but I cannot continue it any longer. Short term Cardiff City are far better than Bristol City, but as a club and set of supporters, you are twice what Cardiff City are.

Good luck chaps, and make sure you stand up for your club and defend it's honour better than our spineless support did.

Fair play to you fella. Perhaps fans who support the Blue Movement could create a possible phoenix club like FC United of Manchester?

Wow fair play mate! I wonder how many of our fans would do the same if it was the other way round. The lure of plastic premier league status will be too strong for some, especially the younger lot.

A lot of BCFC fans are disillusioned about the money etc in the game and lack of connection with the club but for Cardiff it is 100 times worse.

I suggest you find a local team to support in the conference or something. It will give you your football fix and you will once again see players who play for the love of the game rather then the $$$ and gangsta lifestyle.

Good on ya mate. That takes guts

Fair play to you

I honestly would not stomach it either. I hope a "club" forms in Cardiff for others making the same decision to follow.

Fair play mate. I really feel for you and that can't have been easy to say.

I know its too early to say what might happen but If you do decide to go it alone and form your own club, a couple of founder members of FC United are in my office and I'm sure would be more than willing to pass on advice etc.

If black label is genuine then I feel sorry for them as fans because it will end in tears and I am praying for nothing more than them to bottle it this season and eventually the Malaysians WILL up and leave , it will be hilarious to see the faces of these plastic fans !!! But the genuine ones I will feel bad for because nothing could have been anyway . To many plastic fans who are well on board

I'm totally genuine.

I've felt disenfranchised all season, but last night it hit me as I looked around at the pigs around the trough of free red 'Cardiff Fire and Passion scarves' I just thought, this is no longer my club, I don't support this club.

It's a strange, slightly liberating feeling. While what I will now compare it to was obviously more important, but it reminds me of when my father died...it was a horrible feeling, but one day I woke up and felt comfortable with it. It's gone, take the memories but you just don't feel the pain, and last night I realised that I just don't feel the passion anymore. (of course, my father meant more to me than my football club by the way!)

I suppose I may change my mind. I won't be a martyr to myself, but I can't see me returning at all until the club is restored to what it should be.

Incredible, really incredible what has happened at Cardiff. I wouldn't wish it on you or Swansea.

Thats a pretty moving story, would hate to have my love for Bristol City ripped out my heart.

The worse part is, the Malaysian dont give a shit about you CBL, and worse still your season ticket will go to some Premiership glory hunter for 12months who's never been to a football match in his life....

I do think the fans will get their club back eventually, might take a year or so but one way or the other your be back.

Thats a pretty moving story, would hate to have my love for Bristol City ripped out my heart.

The worse part is, the Malaysian dont give a shit about you CBL, and worse still your season ticket will go to some Premiership glory hunter for 12months who's never been to a football match in his life....

I do think the fans will get their club back eventually, might take a year or so but one way or the other your be back.

I even want the old cardiff back :S

I genuinely feel for you, Cardiff is (or was) a club very similar to us.

I just can't get my head around why your hard core support didn't stop the colour change at source, I'm 100% sure that we would of if it was tried here.

Anyway, you should feel proud that you have some bottle mate.

I'm totally genuine.

I've felt disenfranchised all season, but last night it hit me as I looked around at the pigs around the trough of free red 'Cardiff Fire and Passion scarves' I just thought, this is no longer my club, I don't support this club.

It's a strange, slightly liberating feeling. While what I will now compare it to was obviously more important, but it reminds me of when my father died...it was a horrible feeling, but one day I woke up and felt comfortable with it. It's gone, take the memories but you just don't feel the pain, and last night I realised that I just don't feel the passion anymore. (of course, my father meant more to me than my football club by the way!)

I suppose I may change my mind. I won't be a martyr to myself, but I can't see me returning at all until the club is restored to what it should be.

Incredible, really incredible what has happened at Cardiff. I wouldn't wish it on you or Swansea.

Well CBL, go and enjoy life away from Football, I have been going less and less as I have not agreed with the way our club has been heading. And i can honestly say, I am missing the football less and less. The banter i miss, but the game itself, not as much as i thought I would.

takes some time away from football and see how you feel. I am certainly looking forward to a extra holiday a year with money saved from going to football home and away and the cost involved.

Sorry to hear what your club as become. I have always dislike Cardiff football club, but I think what has happened to you is worse than going bust, your club has effectively turned into some sort of Malaysian Zombie, it is till there, but nothing about is is recognisable.

I'm totally genuine.

Your club has been well and truly shafted mate

I can even see the Malaysians playing the big 'home' games, Man Utd, Chelski etc at the Millinium just to add to the sell out.

Archived