IGNORED

Biggest Rivalries

Lew-T

the sags vs stockport.. jim gannon said something along the lines of they have the worst football pitch in world football

The sags didn't like that one bit :laugh:

And very unfair. Some of the pitches in Bhutan are dreadful, particularly in the yak-wrestling season.

for non-local, another vote for gillingham/swindon, and it's certainly got to be up there as one of the more bizarre rivalries, alongside wycombe / colchester (!!!)...

more well known ones, west ham / man utd, leeds / chelsea already mentioned, wall / portsmouth, grimsby / stoke, stoke / luton, luton / plymouth, wigan / stoke, barnsley / mboro, stoke / wolves, leicester / chelsea, chesterfield / mansfield, crikey, could go on and on and on :s

They're known as the Humberside derby so I'd say they were fairly local.

indeed - I wasn't meant to comment on your post but quoted you by accident. i was refering to QPR/Luton not being a local rivalry not the humberside derby! I'm all fingers and thumbs sometimes :s

indeed - I wasn't meant to comment on your post but quoted you by accident. i was refering to QPR/Luton not being a local rivalry not the humberside derby! I'm all fingers and thumbs sometimes :s

What's curious is that three teams contest the derby, according to Wiki anyway !

Archived