IGNORED

Best Foreigner That You Have Seen Playing For City?...

Superjack

Its Jacki by a mile.

Abso*******lutely.

Worth paying the price of ticket just for the in incidental moments of skill he displayed. The fact he was a flawed genious and only had a short career with us just add to his reputation.

Always thought Seebok was a class player but never really used to his full potential. I liked Testimitatu as well for his sheer effort & determination though.

Abso*******lutely.

Worth paying the price of ticket just for the in incidental moments of skill he displayed. The fact he was a flawed genious and only had a short career with us just add to his reputation.

Always thought Seebok was a class player but never really used to his full potential. I liked Testimitatu as well for his sheer effort & determination though.

Sebok was epic. I remember him scoring a hat-trick for Hungary in a qualifier while he was here, not bad for a centre back ;)

Dziekanowski, Basso & Peter Beadle.

The first two would be in my all time best City team with Basso now just ahead of Jan Moller in goal.

Jacki was absolutely amazing & for a foreigner, Beadle could link up with any strike partner he played with

Usual Dziekanowski myth horseshit, the guy had about 5 good games for City.

So glad we sold Bob Taylor to buy that drunken waster.

Jan Moller for me, with an honourable mention for Adriano Basso.

You clearly only saw five of Jacki's games for City. Jacki and Basso have been the best in my opinion.

To add an additional category, I loved the diving header Tamas Vasko scored for City at Turf Moor around Xmas time the season we made the play offs. One of my favourite goals by a foreigner.

You clearly only saw five of Jacki's games for City. Jacki and Basso have been the best in my opinion.

To add an additional category, I loved the diving header Tamas Vasko scored for City at Turf Moor around Xmas time the season we made the play offs. One of my favourite goals by a foreigner.

its peoples choices, I'd say you were cloud by Basso's holywood saves

Jacki was the most naturally talented but I don't know whether he was 'the best' unless our measure of the best includes being woefully unfit and getting pissed a lot (allegedly). My personal favourites are probably Jim Brennan and Paul Agostino. Seebok could have been awesome for us but in the end was 6'3" of unfulfilled potential

Archived