IGNORED

Fontaine

Jordan Tansley

Indeed. And those are precisely the things that a coach should be sorting out.

I couldn't disagree more.

Fonts is a professional footballer. He should not need to be taught the absolute basics. If I was paid as an accountant I would not expect my employer to teach me how to add and subtract. I'd be sacked as incompetent and that is the only treatment I think Fonts deserves.

I do despair. A coach teaching basics whilst he foxtrot oscars from the gate in his massive new car back to his 5 bed house and massive bank balance no doubt to holiday at some 7* resort in the summer.

Is there anybody who's ever played for City who, in your opinion, wasn't shit? Just asking, like...

Oh yes, plenty, there are also plenty of players currently playing for city who aren't shit, and actually play with some heart! Anderson, Adomah, Kelly, Elliott, Stead, Cunningham, Heaton... i don't necessarily rate some of these as players, but will always get behind them because they try their best, and thats all i can ask for.

I 'support' players who are willing to fight for the CLUB which is my main concern, players who are honest hard workers and true to the fans! sadly in this day and age, thats becoming harder and harder to find...

Like i said before, i will continue to pay my entrance fees, like i have done for most of my life, i was here long before they were and i'll certainly be here long after! when the players deserve my 'support' they will get it, at the moment, they are destroying the CLUB, which i care more about.

Is that easey enough for you to dissect Aizoon, as i know you've had trouble in the past?

Indeed. And those are precisely the things that a coach should be sorting out.

I think it probably comes from him running a bit like a nancy boy; anybody noticed how the right arm sort of moves in a circular motion in toward himself and his left leg sort of goes out at a 45 degree angle before being planted back almost in line. The ball then runs under his wider gait while his liquidizer motioned right arm renders the elbow rather flapless and lacking in any ability for a fair shoulder barge.

Just an observation as I am sure he is a decent chap.

I think it probably comes from him running a bit like a nancy boy; anybody noticed how the right arm sort of moves in a circular motion in toward himself and his left leg sort of goes out at a 45 degree angle before being planted back almost in line. The ball then runs under his wider gait while his liquidizer motioned right arm renders the elbow rather flapless and lacking in any ability for a fair shoulder barge.

Just an observation as I am sure he is a decent chap.

You mean he do run gurt funny-like?

No it was because LJ was shit. Left City and couldn't make it in a third rate Scottish leauge.

How much 'better' is say Neil Killkenny at probably 3x the wages? In fact, how much better than Lee Johnstone are most of our team? Have fun abusing him next season when Oldham pound us into the ground....

How much 'better' is say Neil Killkenny at probably 3x the wages? In fact, how much better than Lee Johnstone are most of our team? Have fun abusing him next season when Oldham pound us into the ground....

Neil Killkenny no better than LJ then Killkenny was not and is not automatic choice week in week out. As for wages LJ was the top earner under GJ. Both players and top officials at the club have told me this.

And another thing what makes you think I would enjoy abusing LJ??

Never abused him when he played for us , I thought he always done is best but we needed a midfield player to give us more than what Lee did.

Archived