IGNORED

So'd Predicts Busy Summer

petehinton

I wish he would just get on with it i dont want a running commentary on everything he thinks and does.

haha brilliant, the majority of fans moan that the club are not open and honest with us and want more information and then we get comments like this!

Im expecting a completely different side next season. Cunningham already getting interest, our forward line to be completely different and the obvious improvements to our shambolic defence.

And how many years has this taken?

i was actually thinking this during the Sheff Wed game when they had the defence we've needed for years.

Think i've been jealous of nearly every other sides defence for the past 3/4 seasons

Be fair. If we had many like their left back we'd need a second team coach to fit them all in ;)

Exactly. The single biggest cause in our relegation is the failure to tackle this properly. They've had seasons to replace Carey and failed.

There's no excuse for me.

I do have faith in SOD to address this but it really makes you wonder about the previous managers.

I do have faith in SOD to address this but it really makes you wonder about the previous managers.

The board didn't back Del for any of the numerous central defenders he had lined up.

SO'D came in knowing it wasn't even worth asking.

Im expecting a completely different side next season. Cunningham already getting interest, our forward line to be completely different and the obvious improvements to our shambolic defence.

What have you heard LFC?

I think we will keep the majority of contracted players. Adomah will go for 2 mill so that plus freed wages will allow for defence to be bolstered. I think money we get from adomah sale will be the only money we get to spend however if that. there will be many bosman signings this summer me thinks.

Perhaps bullshit talking as always at City.

Wages now 157 percent of turnover.

A great achievement to have such an incredibly poor team on that money.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/spending-stop-warns-Bristol-City-boss-Sean-O/story-18677661-detail/story.html#axzz2QBPCvePo

Great comment.

An underperforming, loss making business, I wonder what Thatcher's take on it would have been.

Archived