IGNORED

The Official City V Birmingham 'd' Day Thread

One of the reasons I havent gone the last two games is I honestly think I would get banned

Even if I could afford it, and at the moment I cant, I really wouldnt waste my money, cos like you I'd most likely get banned...useless ***** dont deserve a ****** thing..

That's it in a nutshell. We support our local club and we have to pay the price for it, it's a price worth paying I think. We won't be in League 1 forever, we'll get our smooth another day.

Exactly. Some of these jokers on here tonight won't be missed next season.

Hopefully goodbye to that stadium nonsense too, an uncessary distraction from day one that I blame for the problems.

and accounts toward the clubs debt too...

***ing pisses me off, whats wrong with this country whena club cant build a new home and just gets distracted and tied up to buggery by nimbys bullshit? Aye we took our eye off the ball, and its cost us.

Well thanks God, thanks whoever, thanks the powers that be who crush peoples ambitions and take pleasure in it, you pecies of shit! Well i hope you are saited, enjoy it, it wont last

Even if I could afford it, and at the moment I cant, I really wouldnt waste my money, cos like you I'd most likely get banned...useless ***** dont deserve a ****** thing..

Spot on mate, it makes me sick knowing that they are currently being clapped off the pitch, they have shat on us all season and not one player will struggle for sleep tonight, not 1 player gives a hoot about this club and deserve nothing but hell, all ******* summer! bastards.

Not really angry or upset about tonight. I'm calm, I've been expecting this since September so I have had plenty of time to prepare for the worse. All I can say is I am glad current punishment and torture is over. A sense of freedom has erupted into the air which i will gladly inhale. Hopefully now the majority of this squad are gone and we can look into building ourselves a new future and search for new hope in new signings and management.

Do not live in the past as it is just a distant memory, do not live in the present as it is painful and full of discomfort. Look into the future and smile for what we can accomplish next year.

Spot on mate, it makes me sick knowing that they are currently being clapped off the pitch, they have shat on us all season and not one player will struggle for sleep tonight, not 1 player gives a hoot about this club and deserve nothing but hell, all ******* summer! bastards.

Hopefully they get released and dont get another club....

Ok door mat.....

Seriously? What are you, thirteen?

We got relegated tonight. Players got clapped off the pitch to the song "always look on the bright side of life"

....and im making a fool of myself?

Yes, you are. Big time. The fans are just making the best of the situation, I don't blame them for singing that. There's no point in sulking now,

Edited by JammyOne