IGNORED

The Official City V Birmingham 'd' Day Thread

Alright Bucks. It's hard to feel any sympathy for the players in this relegation season, I'm sure the Barnsley fans if they go down, will look at their players and have some respect for the way they have battled to try and get out of the crap. Our lot have rolled over and taken it.

I have zero comma zero sympathy with our shower of shit, they have been going through the motions for the last three seasons, and this season they simply havent tried anywhere near enough.

To the day I die, I will never know why we appointed Millen with such panic. One game into the season and still a great club for a big name to come in and manage and we panicked.

+1

and in that decision lies the root of our failure to compete in the Championship since Johnson left.

Totally agree - our stock was considerably higher at that time - should have done the application process properly and benefitted from it in the long run.

Coppel WAS the big name though, and he bolted.

If i remember correct there was a LOT of support for a homegrown manager like KM when SC left, a lot of support for his appiontment and a to hell with big name charlie managers like Coppell' attitude from the fans.

KM was an easy decision, maybe thats why it didnt work out, maybe idk and no one will.

We are now a league 1 club with a lot of players and a very good manager now, gods be good we will bounch up again

The debt is of there own making by sh1te decisions, the board wont change next season therefore niether will we, it will be the we are rebuilding carp; lifeless board,manager and players wouldnt suprise me at all if the slide didnt continue next season, it has before and can do again.

Agree totally with you, cos the only players we hang on to will possibly be the kids, but please God can we ditch Fontaine, Nyatanga, Elliott, Gerkin, Kilkenny, Carey, Pearson for starters

Coppel WAS the big name though, and he bolted.

If i remember correct there was a LOT of support for a homegrown manager like KM when SC left, a lot of support for his appiontment and a to hell with big name charlie managers like Coppell' attitude from the fans.

KM was an easy decision, maybe thats why it didnt work out, maybe idk and no one will.

We are now a league 1 club with a lot of players and a very good manager now, gods be good we will bounch up again

We were a solid champ club with a good squad. I remember Lansdown saying he was 'upset with the amount of managers currently in work at other clubs who had applied as it showed no loyalty'. We could have 100% got in a respected name in English football.

We were a solid champ club with a good squad. I remember Lansdown saying he was 'upset with the amount of managers currently in work at other clubs who had applied as it showed no loyalty'. We could have 100% got in a respected name in English football.

Did he say that? You could argue it showed ambition too.

I offen wonder how Chairmans vary in the length of their leeches, how much freedom is the dog given, and what is he fed?

No point having a top class manager (dog) if he wont bow to the master (chairman)

There is a plan for next season, what could it be?, get through a season with the same manager? say anything to sell ST`s ? say nothing and do nothing? Divert to the Ashton Vale carrott? or this is my fav bury heads in sand and see what its like this time next season.

Ill go with the last one....standard for our clueless board and owner

Sadly after this shambles of a season some of our kids will rather support the likes of Chelski and Manure. Probably can't blame them as they will be old and grey before they taste success here. This will just reduce our fan base further making the income smaller and chances of getting back up the divisions even harder. Pass the vodka someone! :help: