IGNORED

The Official City V Birmingham 'd' Day Thread

Seriously? What are you, thirteen?

Look, this club is a joke....and the fact our fans have clapped the players off after the season they have had, proves what a soft club this has become.

Its laughable

Yes, you are. Big time. The fans are just making the best of the situation, I don't blame them for singing that. There's no point in sulking now,

Look Andy082005, I know how you're feeling pal because I'm feeling the same way. I've used my hard earned money to pay to see City just as you have, the players haven't performed - I get that. But there's no point in sulking. Let's move on and take the positives, let's deal with what we have to. It's not the end of the world and we should look forward to a revival under SO'D in a league we should dominate.

I became interested in the Robins in their last League One season, but I started watching & supporting City only in the following season...so I didn't really experienced League One: this relegation makes me feel in a strange way...but I'm trying to be positive, and considering L1 an opportunity to rebuild a competitive team, and fly back to the Championship soon.

After 6 seasons in the Championship, a new chapter of BC's history is approaching: a relegation is not easy to accept, but our club will come back stronger! Sempre forza Robins!

Some good 'supporters' on here tonight.

sup·port·er

/səˈpôrtər/

Noun

• A person who approves of and encourages someone or something (typically a public figure, a movement or party, or a policy).

Would you like to add "Consistently renewing season ticket year after year ?"

I'll take that as a yes then and in the meantime continue to slag as i see fit

Edited by Keepers Ball

Look Andy082005, I know how you're feeling pal because I'm feeling the same way. I've used my hard earned money to pay to see City just as you have, the players haven't performed - I get that. But there's no point in sulking. Let's move on and take the positives, let's deal with what we have to. It's not the end of the world and we should look forward to a revival under SO'D in a league we should dominate.

Dominate? no chance, we are cutting cost, we will ose all out best players and end up staying in league 1 for another 9 years! this is why andy and alot of other city fans are so fuming, this isn't just a 1 season this, we're going to the slums again and it aint just a pit stop!

We got relegated tonight. Players got clapped off the pitch to the song "always look on the bright side of life"

....and im making a fool of myself?

Unfortunately some of our fans still just don't get it, tonight we have had:- it's all GJ's fault, we don't need a new stadium, div.1 isn't that bad, I am sure some fans are in some quite happy in a, back where we belong type of way and guess what we will struggle next season IMO, I suspect that yes of course the odd reasonable player we have will find 'bigger' clubs but if the fans believe we will get shot of all of the shit, think again they are well paid, shit and nobody will want them, we will be lumbered.

and one joker has just said " in a league we should dominate " really?

Its not the relegation thats hurting....its the fact these utter leeches have been clapped off the pitch tonight.

I accepted relegation weeks ago.....I just cant believe how lightly these players have got off....

Im stunned....truely stunned....at how soft this club has become, especially in the stands

Unfortunately some of our fans still just don't get it, tonight we have had:- it's all GJ's fault, we don't need a new stadium, div.1 isn't that bad, I am sure some fans are in some quite happy in a, back where we belong type of way and guess what we will struggle next season IMO, I suspect that yes of course the odd reasonable player we have will find 'bigger' clubs but if the fans believe we will get shot of all of the shit, think again they are well paid, shit and nobody will want them, we will be lumbered.

I echo the honourable member for Bristols comments totally...

Your bottom lines sums it up....we will struggle next season, some people are deluded

Your bottom lines sums it up....we will struggle next season, some people are deluded

I remember once the hapless David Steel after a stunning Liberal by election result saying "go home and prepare for government".

I read with interest the words of SL at Wolves a month ago and reading between the lines I heard "go home and prepare for relegation".

The lack of any signings especially loaners said it all to me, I predict a struggle and more embarrassment + another 12 months for Louis.