IGNORED

Always Look On The Bright Side...

MarcusX

Heavens! I can entirely understand what playing this was trying to achieve - a sense of perpsective, life goes on etc. Maybe it was a misjudgemnet, I dont know, but at the end of the day worse sins than trying to put a smile on our face at a bad moment.

The song is irrelevant.

I am more concerned about a manager who prefers to comment on a song when he should address the issues that concern us the fans who pay his and the players wages. I am more concerned about

How such a decline has been achieved, even during SOD's tenure

How professional footballers cannot take one or more of the chances created

Why does the defence act like sieve

Why can't we pass the ball

Where is the desire and pride in the shirt

Why do the coaching staff communicate so poorly to fans

Get real and relate to the fan base. I would like to see SOD develop the kids and give youth a chance and do a Norwich or Southampton and bounce back or more. He has the pedigree but needs to get some focus. Start on Friday

We walked out the ground and said "whose stupid idea was it to play this" - very bad choice and a bit of a joke / lack of respect for the fans,

My opinion.

Agree with that. Unprofessional and frankly an insult to the fans that have suffered all season

We've just been relegated and all people care about is a ******* song played after the game! Wow.

It's not all people care about. It just sums up how out of touch the club is with reality that anyone could think it was appropriate. It smacks of the club having a good old laugh about it all.

It's not all people care about. It just sums up how out of touch the club is with reality that anyone could think it was appropriate. It smacks of the club having a good old laugh about it all.

Not in the slightest it's a song to say 'it's sh*t now, be optimistic about next season'.

What was he supposed to play? The funeral march?

Archived