IGNORED

Anyone Not Renewing Their Season Ticket?

Severncider

Is there anyone who is contemplating not renewing their season ticket for any reason?

Yes, I am thinking about not renewing.

I have been watching City for 45 years and this is the first season I can remember that I have not been to 1 away game.

The standard of football/players at the club is poor and there is no doubt that we are the worst team in the division.

If there is a price reduction I will consider renewing, if not, that will probably make my mind up to not bother.

After 45 years, I think (perhaps wrongly) that I deserve better than Crawley & Stevenage.

Me and Bristol City are like a marriage that has hit a rocky spell, I think we need some time apart.

I have been watching City for 45 years and this is the first season I can remember that I have not been to 1 away game.

The standard of football/players at the club is poor and there is no doubt that we are the worst team in the division.

If there is a price reduction I will consider renewing, if not, that will probably make my mind up to not bother.

After 45 years, I think (perhaps wrongly) that I deserve better than Crawley & Stevenage.

Me and Bristol City are like a marriage that has hit a rocky spell, I think we need some time apart.

you have till August…

Did you have a ST when we went Div 1 > Div 4 in consecutive seasons? Surely that was worse?!

Support the club - not the division they play in.

Well said.

I get very irritated by those who consider not renewing their ST simply because of relegation. I've been a ST holder for many years and at least 75% of those years have been watching City in League 1 or lower. Next season won't exactly be a new experience.

The club have to reduce ST prices though. That almost goes without saying.

Well said.

I get very irritated by those who consider not renewing their ST simply because of relegation. I've been a ST holder for many years and at least 75% of those years have been watching City in League 1 or lower. Next season won't exactly be a new experience.

The club have to reduce ST prices though. That almost goes without saying.

I don't think it's so much because of the relegation, more the nature of it.

I won't be renewing, but then again that's because I didn't renew for last season, I shall however be getting a ST for next season, assuming the price isn't stupid.

I had become disillusioned with football as a whole and have watched far, far less than I would normally, only went to one city game all season, and was genuinely more interested in watching the American football than the football this year. From barely missing a home game for 15/20 years to not wanting to go at all was a big change but I think a year off has worked.

I still have almost zero interest in the PL ( i have enjoued watching the odd german and spanish game on tv) but I'm actually really looking forward to next season and will be getting myself a ST as soon as they become available.

I think the football next season is going to be better than what we have seen the last few - looking forward to seeing a team passing the ball and develop under SOD. I will be buying a season ticket for the first time in 4 years - I get my football, and the misses is getting her spa weekends.

I will be renewing as soon as they are on sale. Despite the obvious disappointment of relegation, I'm quite looking forward to next season, more local games, different grounds, being a bigger fish and seeing the changes to the squad. Realistically hoping for a sustained play off push in our first season back.

For all those saying they will renew if prices go down... Do you really expect a reduction..?

With new FFP rules in place I would be happy to pay the same as this season and the clubs turnover and in turn the budgets that we have to rebuild, remained as high as possible rather than saving £2 per game on entry costs. IMO.

I haven't had a season ticket since we were last in League 1 mostly due to financial reasons but also because I didn't really like the Championship. I've spent most of my life watching City in the lower leagues so quite enjoy it. Especially away games.

I will be getting a season ticket for next season though and will try to make quite a few away games.

I'm not a season ticket holder due to the fact I was working 1 in every weekend, with my new job I'll be working 1 in every 3 Saturdays so it might make sense for me to get a season ticket now. So perhaps the club might end up getting a new season ticket holder.

For all those saying they will renew if prices go down... Do you really expect a reduction..?

With new FFP rules in place I would be happy to pay the same as this season and the clubs turnover and in turn the budgets that we have to rebuild, remained as high as possible rather than saving £2 per game on entry costs. IMO.

Yes, absolutely I expect a reduction. Now whether that reduction is 10 pounds or 50 pounds we'll have to wait & see.

The club owe it to the fans to put some reduction in place, of course you'll always get some fans that will pay whatever the cost but after the season they've just put us through I think a lot of people are waiting to see.

I will NOT renew at the same price as last year.

I agree , keeping turnover as high as possible is paramount now that the 60% rule is in place. Other than players wages going down , all other expenditure will remain , Electricity , Gas , travel expenses , non playing staff etc..

It would be a nice gesture if the club reduced ST prices , but I'm certainly not expecting it and definitley not 20% like some are demanding.

I shall be paying less simply by moving from the Williams to the Ateyo. Like the fact that we are at least seeing some sort of plan at both Manager and Board level. Not expecting a successful season, I think we're in fantasy land if we do, but hopefully we can be both "competitive" as SOD puts it and at long last play a bit of attractive football. Would be nice to get home on a Saturday evening knowing that you've enjoyed the game and got value for money. Hasn't happened much for about four or five seasons now.

Archived